Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ump

Default Ump

What good does a UMP membership do for you besides take your money. How can they justify a membership if it dont do nothing for you. Im by far no contender to win championship or let alone do good to win. I think that it is b.s. to pay when your not recieving a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) thing from them. There insurance or so called insurance stuff is a sceam for your money. I think that paying should be your decision, at least the race tracks I race at you have to have a membership. I was just seeing if anyone has had problem with UMP over any accidents and not willing to help in anyway. So Im addressing to whom ever, I will not pay for another membership to any race track and maybe many others will do the same. Sorry for this post but UMP is unprofesionable and needs to be addressed. Thanks for reading.

So what would you do?

Only way it will change is if the racers demand change and stick together and get the tracks onboard also!

Quote Originally Posted by darcy View Post
    What good does a UMP membership do for you besides take your money. How can they justify a membership if it dont do nothing for you. Im by far no contender to win championship or let alone do good to win. I think that it is b.s. to pay when your not recieving a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) thing from them. There insurance or so called insurance stuff is a sceam for your money. I think that paying should be your decision, at least the race tracks I race at you have to have a membership. I was just seeing if anyone has had problem with UMP over any accidents and not willing to help in anyway. So Im addressing to whom ever, I will not pay for another membership to any race track and maybe many others will do the same. Sorry for this post but UMP is unprofesionable and needs to be addressed. Thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by indyboywilliam View Post
    Only way it will change is if the racers demand change and stick together and get the tracks onboard also!
    More complaints to promoters are needed. Tire is over priced no tech, .Forcing crates in the bmod class ruining it. To boot unlike every other sanction on the planet the cannot get rules out before the season starts. Worst sanction period.

The promoters are happy with UMP otherwise they would not sign on in the first place! Overwhelming majority of the racers are happy too! The minority needs to stop thinking they can race on a Burger King paycheck!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    The promoters are happy with UMP otherwise they would not sign on in the first place! Overwhelming majority of the racers are happy too! The minority needs to stop thinking they can race on a Burger King paycheck!
    You do not race so thanks for jumping into a post that you know ZERO about. BTW if you actually did more than scrape mud off the 36L you would learn that mod racers are sick of all the BS from UMP and the tire deal A40S pissed a lot of racers off.

Just like like everyone on 4m is tired of your BS, no more UMP and no more $UMP$ would be good for all all racers.

Got ZERO to do with money, UMP is horribly run organization, in fact UMP is an insult to the word organization.

No matter how much money you have invested UMP is terrible.

Lol funny from the crew dude for the 36L, hell you dont even pay your own pit pass. Notice I dont see anyone in this thread saying one word about costs.
    All anyone said is that ump is terrible and they are. UMP is by far the worst sanction out there. The promoters wont like UMP much when car counts keep dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzxxx666 View Post
    Lol funny from the crew dude for the 36L, hell you dont even pay your own pit pass. Notice I dont see anyone in this thread saying one word about costs.
    All anyone said is that ump is terrible and they are. UMP is by far the worst sanction out there. The promoters wont like UMP much when car counts keep dropping.
    I might have a opening for you to crew for me next year

Quote Originally Posted by rustymod View Post
    You do not race so thanks for jumping into a post that you know ZERO about. BTW if you actually did more than scrape mud off the 36L you would learn that mod racers are sick of all the BS from UMP and the tire deal A40S pissed a lot of racers off.

Just like like everyone on 4m is tired of your BS, no more UMP and no more $UMP$ would be good for all all racers.

Got ZERO to do with money, UMP is horribly run organization, in fact UMP is an insult to the word organization.

No matter how much money you have invested UMP is terrible.
    No I'm just good at not giving out my racing info! Lol

no you are just a non racer that is afraid that all will find out who you really are, which is only a crew worker for the 36L.
    And BTW UMP is horrid and needs to go before they ruin every class.

no you are just a non racer that is afraid that all will find out who you really are, which is only a crew worker for the 36L.
    And BTW UMP is horrid and needs to go before they ruin every class.
    what time is your break over at Burger King?

You clowns continue to bash UMP yet nobody is forcing you to race with them! Sounds like a you problem to me! All you guys are a bunch of can't afford to race crybabies who would complain no matter what the sanction is or what the rules are because at the end of the day you can't afford to race!

you dont race so I have no issues with you. However UMP is terrible, they could not organize a two car funeral. You seem to know a whole a lot about BK, you either manage people there or used to work there. Must not be too many hours cause you still find time to wrench on the 36L and post on 4m.

you dont race so I have no issues with you. However UMP is terrible, they could not organize a two car funeral. You seem to know a whole a lot about BK, you either manage people there or used to work there. Must not be too many hours cause you still find time to wrench on the 36L and post on 4m.
    If you weren't such d!ck I would have given you some of my old tires since it's so expensive for you to get to the track!

If you weren't such d!ck I would have given you some of my old tires since it's so expensive for you to get to the track!
    dont need old tires from the 36L thanks anyway. Let me know when you can meet up in Lakeville, and I will show you a tire purchase lol. I dont drive over for less than 15 at a time. dont need charity from the 36L, just need Hoosier and UMP to make a decent tire for the price.

dont need old tires from the 36L thanks anyway. Let me know when you can meet up in Lakeville, and I will show you a tire purchase lol. I dont drive over for less than 15 at a time. dont need charity from the 36L, just need Hoosier and UMP to make a decent tire for the price.
    You might be able to afford a tire if you can work more hours at Burger King!

Right Right as mentioned you are the ONLY one on 4m claiming to know anything about BK, so you must work there. I am betting its the location in Lowell by your pal Bernie's place where you pickup parts for the 36L. Anyway let me know when you can meet up at Hoosier Tire and I will show you the real deal.

yet another example of UMP uselessness new tire is coming out for 2016 and no one has said anything officially, you have to find out by accident....or thru message boards another reason UMP needs to go. Plus hearing its the current Wissota tire, which I have never heard any racers from Wissota saying anything good about it.

UMP sucks people,,,,,I have no idea why tracks do not do something different,,,the central Illinois and eastern missouri areas have been in need for years....Man up tracks,,listen to your owners and drivers,,I know they read this site and many others,,IT IS PAST TIME..
    We build fast race cars,,not race cars fast!

Backspace, I don't think your going to see a change in 2016 but, it's possible it could happen the next year. I know of at least 5 tracks that have considered making a change. They are going to need either a big sponsor of a couple of good sponsors to make it happen. They will need money in order to get everything in line that it will take to do it right. They will need to hire a tech guy for each track. I believe what they will do is hire a local guy for each track and pay them. I believe they will have a couple of guys overseeing that the tech is actually being done at each track and if not there will be a penalty for that track. They will need money for a point fund at the end of the year. They will need to include owners, drivers, promoters or track owners to come up with a good set of common sense rules that can and will be enforced. I believe they should pick either one or two guys form each class from each track to represent that track to help iron out the rules. I believe they should have a membership fee but, guys will be willing to pay that fee if they feel like the sanction is actually doing something for them.