Default Replacing clutches in a Brinn?

Anyone have a write up on how to replace clutches in a brinn? Everything I've found is nothing but writing? I'd like to have some pics or videos? Thanks

Its simple. Take it apart and put it back together. I had the break down off the website showing all the parts.

Don't be afraid of it. It's a very simple transmission to tear apart and replace clutches. A little common sense and it all goes well.

It is very easy to do, the only thing that sucks about it is that there are no shortcuts. You literally have to remove everything to get the clutch pack out. And then installing new clutch pack back into the case is a pain if you don't have something to hold them together.

Quote Originally Posted by MM90 View Post
    It is very easy to do, the only thing that sucks about it is that there are no shortcuts. You literally have to remove everything to get the clutch pack out. And then installing new clutch pack back into the case is a pain if you don't have something to hold them together.
    When I bough mine it came with extra clutches but a buddy bought a set of clutches from brinn and it came with the little wire that holds it compressed while you put it in. I borrowed it and it was a breeze.

If you buy the $200 rebuild kit it comes with it too. I bought my clutches aftermarket. They were the Raybestos brand for about 1/3 the price Brinn gets for probably the same ones.

mm 90, you got a part number for the ones you used and where to get?

Not sure on the part number. They clutches were originally built for the old Honda 2spd automatic trans. Availability isn't the best and I had to go to a major transmission rebuilder to get them. Couldn't find them at any parts stores even with the part number.

Do you only have to pull the side cover off? I'd love to find a write up on it with pictures, but can't find any!