Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swainsboro

Default Swainsboro

Is anyone doing updates for this race tonight?

Complete qualifying results on swainsboro Facebook page.

65 cars. Ross Bailes overall fast time. Overton and Davenport quickest in their groups.

I know Chip Brindle won heat 3. Casey Roberts, Ray Cook, Matt Henderson, Chesley Dixon, Ches Chester in that heat as well. Not sure of the finishing order.

Who won the big $money$ ?

J D JUST Keeps winning.

Uea he did but it was w a Rumley 'crate' engine they didnt check the motors to see if they were sealed or not

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Uea he did but it was w a Rumley 'crate' engine they didnt check the motors to see if they were sealed or not

Are u sure that was a rumley motor?

Maybe it was maybe it wasnt but did they coheck the seals on the motor? Thats what u should be asking

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Are u sure that was a rumley motor?
    jd was driving Donald Bradsure car not the rumley car. I'm pretty sure Donald motor is a hendren motor. Leroy has never built a create motor.

Donald runs a Kenny lamb motor in the crate stuff.

Did JD hop out of the car and chastise himself for being happy about winning a crate race like he did when Madden beat him down there last year?

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    jd was driving Donald Bradsure car not the rumley car. I'm pretty sure Donald motor is a hendren motor. Leroy has never built a create motor.

Yes I know jd was in the #93 equiptment and had nothing to do w rumley. Thats why I posted what I did.

Wink

Thats why I said what i did jus to get your panties in a wad SS...jk w ya

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Thats why I said what i did jus to get your panties in a wad SS...jk w ya

I hear ya lol. Panties not in a wad here cuz I dnt wear any!

Nice win by JD, but I think the promoter are robbing create driver that main race creates letting super driver race specially nation touring drivers. They should only let drivers race turkey 100 if you raced 85% creates that year. $20k is very very big pay check for a create team, Yes it's big one for super too but 20k creates race is like 100k super race. If they only let create drivers race the turkey 100 the car count might go up alot. But hey I could be wrong tho.

I imagine the 93 team got most of the $20K won by their hired gun JD. Maybe 75/25 split...

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Nice win by JD, but I think the promoter are robbing create driver that main race creates letting super driver race specially nation touring drivers. They should only let drivers race turkey 100 if you raced 85% creates that year. $20k is very very big pay check for a create team, Yes it's big one for super too but 20k creates race is like 100k super race. If they only let create drivers race the turkey 100 the car count might go up alot. But hey I could be wrong tho.
    Agree..disagree. Certainly the car owners can put anyone in his seat as he wishes. Only Davenport can answer the question? How am I helping or hurting this division and its drivers to succeed. IMO, Davenport should have stayed home and let the little guy have a chance at a great pay day.

I agree, this race should be for crate drivers only. I know some crate racers who did not go because they knew drivers such as Rambo, Overton, Davenport, etc. were going to be there. My first visit and the facilities are excellent. However, I sat in three different places in three days and you could not see the entire track because of the "toterhomes" in the infield. The view would have been great if the cars all were required to park outside, and there was room out there for all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    Agree..disagree. Certainly the car owners can put anyone in his seat as he wishes. Only Davenport can answer the question? How am I helping or hurting this division and its drivers to succeed. IMO, Davenport should have stayed home and let the little guy have a chance at a great pay day.
    Maybe you should stay home from work tomorrow. That way someone can take your paycheck and you can sit and think are you helping or hurting someone make a living.

Exclamation It's spelled, "Crate".

So your saying touring Crate Racers aren't as talented as touring Super drivers... I disagree. If anything the Crate regulars should have their setups nailed down after running them all year. If not, why don't they? Winners win because they work harder and hone their skills and JD is a dedicated winner. A lot of guys run Crate, not because they can't afford Super or Limited, but because its not something they take serious enough to do what it takes to win, so they spend the minimum. Most don't even wash the car till mid week if at all. I'm not saying all Crate racers are like this, but a large percentage. Ross Bailes is a good example of a Crate racer that was serious about it and worked his way up the ladder and I believe he ran second.... In racing you get out of it what your willing to put into it. You either showed up ready to race or you didn't, wanting to exclude those who've succeeded or reached a higher level is like wanting to get a trophy for participation, not me.
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Yes I know jd was in the #93 equiptment and had nothing to do w rumley. Thats why I posted what I did.
    Rumley is who made the Longhorns go, without him, they'd still blow. So it still has everything to do with Rumley.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.