Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Where will he race in 2016?

Ok here's the questions..... Where will Scott Bloomquist race ( Series ) in 2016 and how many races do you see him winning?
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Good question but im sure he'll win a bunch if he doesnt run same series as davenport if jd runs a national series. Good luck to both in 2016!

Wink

He'll win a bunch dont care who it is hes runnin Look out world!!!

Lucas oil why wouldnt he its a known fact he is not running from competition .

Anywhere and everywhere! And he'll win a ton, too!

I don't think he cares at all about the competition I think he goes after $$$ and it wouldn't surprise me to see him go to woo since he would dominate and win 100K instead of 75K on Lucas. No one seems to want to run the woo with their grueling schedule though so I'd guess he stays with the Lucas tour in 16

2 races paid 100k and he crossed the line first in both of them. And after missing a race and JD having the best year in history he was making a serious run in the points until those 2 shows before the DTWC were rained out .. And you act like he's
    Brian Gray now

Bloomer has been THE best for 20+ years... yea Moyer has alot of wins but when you look at the prize money he(Bloomer) has won theres nobody can touch him JD had a darn good year but that cant compare to what Bloomer has done

no doubt jd had a great year,bloomer had a great year also,they are pretty even in my opinion,bloomer was 25lbs short and if you move that money back to bloomer,its a pretty even year
    while ill agree jd was faster at the end,bloomer crossed 1st,rules are rules but 25lbs didn't make a winning or losing car(except for the rules)

congrats to both for having a great year

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    no doubt jd had a great year,bloomer had a great year also,they are pretty even in my opinion,bloomer was 25lbs short and if you move that money back to bloomer,its a pretty even year
    while ill agree jd was faster at the end,bloomer crossed 1st,rules are rules but 25lbs didn't make a winning or losing car(except for the rules)

congrats to both for having a great year

Good Post grt74....

"rules are rules but 25lbs didn't make a winning or losing car(except for the rules)".

Pretty sure 25 lbs. DID make a LOSING car.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    "rules are rules but 25lbs didn't make a winning or losing car(except for the rules)".

Pretty sure 25 lbs. DID make a LOSING car.
    nice try, I'm sure you understand what i meant,if you don't then you must not be involved in racing very much to understand,and with that ill leave it alone,
    Last edited by grt74; 11-29-2015 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    2 races paid 100k and he crossed the line first in both of them. And after missing a race and JD having the best year in history he was making a serious run in the points until those 2 shows before the DTWC were rained out .. And you act like he'sBrian Gray now
    Lol Bloomer did not miss a race this year. He just flat out lost the title.

Can't see Bloomer leaving the Lucas tour and it's TV exposure, considering the sponsorship he managed to procure over the last couple years.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Can't see Bloomer leaving the Lucas tour and it's TV exposure, considering the sponsorship he managed to procure over the last couple years.
    Agreed on tv deal... I can't see him running from JD either

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Agreed on tv deal... I can't see him running from JD either
    I'm not so sure JD will be on the full Lucas tour next year. Could see him chasing the bigger money races, regardless of sanction.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    2 races paid 100k and he crossed the line first in both of them. And after missing a race and JD having the best year in history he was making a serious run in the points until those 2 shows before the DTWC were rained out .. And you act like he's
    Brian Gray now

No said he was anyone but Scott fukn Bloomquist you fukn idiot!! You must want to be just like Brian Gray as much as you talk about him..... Or you are trying to stalk him again.... Oh and by the way if you haven't looked at the final Lucas oil standings for 2015 JD is your champ!!! Those 2 race's paid $100k each and who took home the money huck? JD SO Move on with your conspiracy theory chump.....
    Last edited by Nasty55; 11-29-2015 at 07:32 PM.

he'll win 13-16 races

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan21mid View Post
    Lol Bloomer did not miss a race this year. He just flat out lost the title.
    Yes he did. I believe the first race at East Bay. The other drivers voted to NOT give him hardship points.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Good question but im sure he'll win a bunch if he doesnt run same series as davenport if jd runs a national series. Good luck to both in 2016!
    He won a bunch this year, even with JD having an awesome year.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.