Default Old n New from Rocket

That's a cool pic for sure. Really highlights the progression of DLM technology.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Jeez they weren't kidding about the new Longhorn inspired Rocket

It shows how far we have came BUT the old car had flat plate crossmember and a lot of structure features that are coming back

That's what I noticed not exact but pretty close in resemblance to the longhorn. I hope there not a fluke hoping ROCKET gets back to the top on the national level

I guess the flat plate cross member is for clearance? It has alot of interesting features for sure.....You can tell where they are having flex and not having flex......I'm not sure I notice all the structure features on the car but I notice alot on it. not that I understand all of them. I don't really get why they are moving the cages back to the right. Polar Moment?

So can you still buy a blue/gray or black front Rocket? Or is this it?

What I notice is the halo bar is back to the old style, a least from what rockets were....
    The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also are enemies; probably because they are generally the same people...
    G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by 7uptruckracer View Post
    I guess the flat plate cross member is for clearance? It has alot of interesting features for sure.....You can tell where they are having flex and not having flex......I'm not sure I notice all the structure features on the car but I notice alot on it. not that I understand all of them. I don't really get why they are moving the cages back to the right. Polar Moment?
    cars are running flatter and not hiking up so much,or as much as they used to,there getting so close to asphalt its not funny,on your front end, jig up an asphalt car (mounting points)then check a new dirt front end,they will be very close,also a few people are starting to understand wheel load and how to achieve it and frame strength is going to be a huge factor in the years to come also
    Last edited by grt74; 12-02-2015 at 05:20 PM.

^ Very interesting.

From what i have noticed, is that Bloomquist cars, seem to have sevral asphalt resemblances.. And to the older cars... JmO...
    The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also are enemies; probably because they are generally the same people...
    G.K. Chesterton

Cars are running flatter......? This is the most dominant car of 2015 going down a straightaway

http://www.jonathandavenport.net/1526.html

I believe what he meant front ends are calmer and not all jacked up 3 wheeling. The noses and front ends are down more to seal off air.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.