Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

There is such an alloy. Rearden Metal.

The alloy Rearden is fictional-here is the novel......................

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_Shrugged

Smile Josh & Huck

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    The majority of the folks that think that haven't seen your stuff, im guessing.
    Most of us that have just a little common sense realize several things: 1- Huck has bought some good parts over the years. 2- His strong point is to run his mouth hard and make a total fool of himself. 3- History has shown Huck cant even get a good finish in a B main. 4-Some of you boys do provide excellent entertainment--Thanks!!!!!

I think he was alluding to the fact that im a far better fabricator than the vast majority of the people who are paid to work on late models . I haven't ran well because I have never gone testing , I race 5 times a year , and I go to events with top competition and I have very few laps on any track other than Pittsburgh. You keep asking if people want frys with that and I'll continue building my empire

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    Most of us that have just a little common sense realize several things: 1- Huck has bought some good parts over the years. 2- His strong point is to run his mouth hard and make a total fool of himself. 3- History has shown Huck cant even get a good finish in a B main. 4-Some of you boys do provide excellent entertainment--Thanks!!!!!
    Nah, I was saying he's extremely detail oriented and isn't afraid to research the right information to get a car put together the way it's supposed to be. It might not lead to the best results, but that certainly isn't because the car is wrong.

I do see him race more often than most of this board. I will say his performance in the Pierce is very much an upgrade over what he was doing in the MastersBilt cars he was driving previously. If he ran more than the handful of times he does every year, he'd be way more competitive, but if he ran more, I don't think he'd have the money to buy the high end stuff he drives. Chicken and egg sort of thing.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!