Default New Billy Moyer Jr interview

Billy Moyer Jr. in a very honest and personal interview.

https://soundcloud.com/dirtnationtv/...ecember-2-2015

what a great interview.. Good luck in the future to 21BMJ

Great interview and thanks for posting. I was not really to much of a fan but think a lot more about him now. I think he has the equipment and the talent but has lacked the focus to put it all together. Hopefully refocusing his attention will allow him to put all the pieces together and have a successful season. Merry Christmas Moyers!! And thanks for entertaining us through the years. Best of luck in 2016.

It was a good interview and thanks for posting the link.

I'm glad Billy didn't go into more detail about what he was going through. I don't think the general public needs or has a right to know. With so little time off in a year and the grind of being on the road I'd think more drivers would take a break. I'd also imagine that the success his father has adds to the pressure he feels when he isn't running well. Look at what that sort of pressure did to Dale Jr. I bet if anyone could help Billy get to a better place it would be him.

Wonder who the other driver is thats going to be running a victory race car ??

Quote Originally Posted by pamoyerfan View Post
    I guess we'll find out soon enough. Billy made it sound like it was someone that he'd be running with regularly so they could swap info, but without knowing his 2016 plans it's tough to even venture a guess. Maybe Chad Simpson or RC Whitwell? I think they've run Moyer chassis in the past.

I would like to see RC get a shot at something like that, but if I were to guess, I would say Jesse Stovall.

Quote Originally Posted by pamoyerfan View Post
    Scott Bloomerquist
    8/13/16

I was thinking Chris Simpson since he has his cars for sale and 1 only has a couple of races on it

Quote Originally Posted by pushin cushin View Post
    I would like to see RC get a shot at something like that, but if I were to guess, I would say Jesse Stovall.
    Stovall has already got his new Black Diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeX3 View Post
    I guess we'll find out soon enough. Billy made it sound like it was someone that he'd be running with regularly so they could swap info, but without knowing his 2016 plans it's tough to even venture a guess. Maybe Chad Simpson or RC Whitwell? I think they've run Moyer chassis in the past.
    RC ran a Moyer VC for Al Humphrey this past year. Not totally sure if they are gonna pair up again in 2016. Although they seem to hit there stride about mid year on.

Chad seems to be loyal to Victory Circle out of California. But you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Stovall has already got his new Black Diamonds.
    My bad Husker. I knew that, brain fade. I think that car RC drove this year was pretty old too, and again I would like to see him get a shot at it. I was thinking the other driver would come from his (BMJ's) area/region. McCool has a lot of VC stuff for sale on his site too. But looks like he was in a Club 29 car last year.
    Last edited by pushin cushin; 12-08-2015 at 08:22 PM.