Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Of course he doesn't believe Bush was at fault. He's probably trying to find a way to blame Obama.

LOL why not, obummer blames "W" for everything.... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    Someone else said their preacher was preaching vote Trump.
    Maybe he was teasing you, for another meltdown. lol

The only time I have heard any Preacher stump for anyone it was Black Preachers for obummer and they were on TV doing it.... no smart preacher would stump for a candidate for fear of alienating part of his congregation .... would be a dumb move...

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    LOL why not, obummer blames "W" for everything.... LOL

No chit, time for him to take responsibility for his own stupid stuff he has done. Time to man up. We all make mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Maybe he was teasing you, for another meltdown. lol
    Cw, all i hear is crickets!.........These so-called self-proclaimed believers won't answer my challenge to debate my pastor! I guess they don't really know the Bible like they claim to!

How do you separate your political views from your religious ones? You dont......if you are a believer, the Holy Spirit is inside you. If your candidate doesn't line up with the word of God, you need a new candidate or vote for the closest one to it! Thats what my pastor teaches, but he's not ashamed to tell us who he votes for, either!
    Last edited by 25drtrkr; 12-04-2015 at 08:24 PM.
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    Cw, all i hear is crickets!.........These so-called self-proclaimed believers won't answer my challenge to debate my pastor! I guess they don't really know the Bible like they claim to!

How do you separate your political views from your religious ones? You dont......if you are a believer, the Holy Spirit is inside you. If your candidate doesn't line up with the word of God, you need a new candidate or vote for the closest one to it! Thats what my pastor teaches, but he's not ashamed to tell us who he votes for, either!
    Then why are you still backing Trump? He hesitated to say whether he would overturn Roe vs Wade. I thought you would be supporting a candidate that would have no hesitation to say so.

Then why are you still backing Trump? He hesitated to say whether he would overturn Roe vs Wade. I thought you would be supporting a candidate that would have no hesitation to say so.
    I heard him say that it should be left up to the individual states. he's a big defender of states rights1

If you read my post, I would pick the closest one! You obviously didnt read it or are just stirring the pot! How's the spoon?

I heard him say that it should be left up to the individual states. he's a big defender of states rights1

If you read my post, I would pick the closest one! You obviously didnt read it or are just stirring the pot! How's the spoon?
    Not stirring the pot at all. I just thought you were a true believer so, if you are a true believer there is no way you could vote for Trump after him saying that.

Not stirring the pot at all. I just thought you were a true believer so, if you are a true believer there is no way you could vote for Trump after him saying that.
    Yeah, you are a stirrer!......There's no perfect candidate, yes I said it, even Trump! I like Huckabee, too, but obviously he don't stand a chance.

Yeah, you are a stirrer!......There's no perfect candidate, yes I said it, even Trump! I like Huckabee, too, but obviously he don't stand a chance.

ok so you tell me I can't be a believer because I'm a liberal and I say you can't if you are still voting forvTrump but, yet I'm a stirrer. Unbelievable.

ok so you tell me I can't be a believer because I'm a liberal and I say you can't if you are still voting forvTrump but, yet I'm a stirrer. Unbelievable.
    Liberal/believer is an oxymoron. You wont believe what i tell you, would you believe my pastor? I'm sure he would enjoy talking to you. How bout it?

Liberal/believer is an oxymoron. You wont believe what i tell you, would you believe my pastor? I'm sure he would enjoy talking to you. How bout it?
    So you really think because someone is a liberal they are not a true believer. That's mind boggling to me. I'm just curious as to why you think that. What is it about a liberal that makes you think that way.

I'm sure your pastor is a very nice human being but, one thing about it I would never talk to him on a racing board. If I'm going to talk to someone of that stature it would have to be in person.

I'll tell you you that to your face clueless. Sorry but stupid keeps going unfixed here!!

So, tell me why I can't be a believer if I vote for Trump! Be very careful, your knowlege of the Bible is about to be exposed!

So, tell me why I can't be a believer if I vote for Trump! Be very careful, your knowlege of the Bible is about to be exposed!

Let me ask you this why can't you vote for a liberal?

Because they stand for things that are against what God says in His Word.

I have said before, no candidate is perfect, but we must vote for the one that lines up closest to the Bible. Yes, sin is sin, but there varying degrees of punishment for it. Example, King David lost his crown because of having an affair and having her husband killed!

I have said before, no candidate is perfect, but we must vote for the one that lines up closest to the Bible. Yes, sin is sin, but there varying degrees of punishment for it. Example, King David lost his crown because of having an affair and having her husband killed!
    Ok well maybe I can learn something here from you. Tell me what thou shall not kill really means? Because I'm sure your talking about abortion that some liberals are ok with.

So, if King David lost his crown but, yet killed someone what do suppose would happen to a women who got raped and had a abortion but, yet ask forgiveness?

I can, and have and lived to regret it... their views don't resemble mine.... A lib wants gun control and some of them want gun confiscation, bad news, when a politician tells you you don't need a gun, you need a gun.... their ideas on education and government control are beyond ridiculous, we don't need more control, we need less...the liberals continually want to raise taxes, "SAYING" they only go after the rich, but anyone making over thirty grand gets hacked... need any thing else? Cause I could go one for about an hour....

Ok well maybe I can learn something here from you. Tell me what thou shall not kill really means? Because I'm sure your talking about abortion that some liberals are ok with.
    Kill means "murder" in that verse! Do you think God would send people to hell because they killed someone in a war, or in self-defense? Most think God is an ogre, waiting to jump on us when we sin! Hes just the opposite. Think of His love,for you and I, just like the endless love you have for your kids, if you are a parent. How much more then, does God love us, because we are his kids, if we have accepted his SON?