Thumbs up Bobby Pierce PRI weekend

Bobby Pierce preps for Indy PRI weekend.

I seen he's going to be in one of the PPM cars. That's a really good ride. Best of of luck to lil Bob!

Wow.....are we looking at a precursor to the Chili Bowl?

I'm not a huge midget fan by any means but looking at the list I counted about 10-12 cars I thought were capable of winning... I think bell, Larson, or clauson wins it though. Can't wait to smell some race fuel again. Be interesting to see what lil bobby can do in one of these. Wish Rico could of made it.

There are some very heavy hitters that will be racing midgets at the Invitational. Everybody but Rico is going to be there.

I am really looking forward to the PRI show and the invitational. It would be great if this race caught on and became a yearly Christmastime tradition.

Don't forget, another DLM guy will be driving a midget at the Du Quoin indoor USAC show on December 19th, just a week after the invitational at Indy. Brian Shirley will be driving one of Steve Knepper's yellow #55 midgets at that event. I've attended the Du Quoin race every year but one since they started running the December event and it's always a GREAT show.

The 35 days between the December 12th Invitational, Du Quoin on the 19th of Dec., the Rumble in Ft. Wayne the 2 days after Christmas and the 5 days of The Chili Bowl Midget Nationals January 12th thru the 16th will feature some of the best drivers and some great racing in just 35 days!

If the weather cooperates we're gonna' make them all! Can't wait!

Brian Shirley will be in Jim Neumans midget at Duquoin. Not the Knepper #55.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Brian Shirley will be in Jim Neumans midget at Duquoin. Not the Knepper #55.
    Absolutely correct. I stand humbly corrected.

Got confused........again! Brian drove one of the Knepper cars at The Chili Bowl in 2013 & 2014.

Whoever he drives for we hope he runs good!

Where's everyone sitting in indy? Went to get tickets today and according to the website there's not many seats left. I find it hard to believe they could sell out the place. The bottom 3 levels show to be sold out?

Leaving this afternoon from Quincy IL

Quote Originally Posted by cjp0354 View Post
    Where's everyone sitting in indy? Went to get tickets today and according to the website there's not many seats left. I find it hard to believe they could sell out the place. The bottom 3 levels show to be sold out?
    I didn't order the tickets for our group but according to the guy that got them, if I'm not mistaken, our seats are in Section 105 towards the top of that section. Since he lives in Indianapolis I believe he got our seats back in September directly from the Bankerslife Fielhouse box office.

I'm just guessing now, but with all the PRI vendor dignitaries that will be in town there probably were a bunch of seats set aside for them and their guests.

The official website says on the ticket purchasing page that the event is expected to sell completely out. Not surprising given the quality and the depth of the midget driver invitees and the fact that PRI is going on. There is some serious midget driver talent to be in action Saturday night.

I've been in the Bankerslife Fieldhouse and I don't believe there will be a really bad seat for this event.
    Last edited by CIRF; 12-09-2015 at 02:19 PM.