Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I admit that this helps if you are crossing from In, to IL to MO where its a been a hassle to have Ds in trailer etc. In general though there is still an issue in that the cat is out the bag and they will be bringing on a new tire. Maybe not this year but perhaps 2017. With that in mind UMP seems rudderless, and meanwhile another year of Hoosier raking in cash. The H on RR only makes ZERO sense. Why the hell not H anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by rustymod View Post
    I admit that this helps if you are crossing from In, to IL to MO where its a been a hassle to have Ds in trailer etc. In general though there is still an issue in that the cat is out the bag and they will be bringing on a new tire. Maybe not this year but perhaps 2017. With that in mind UMP seems rudderless, and meanwhile another year of Hoosier raking in cash. The H on RR only makes ZERO sense. Why the hell not H anywhere.
    I can tell you why. H anywhere else won't wear and they won't sell as many tires. H on RR will wear out, and you'll have to replace it to be competitive. With UMP, it's all about the $$, and that's really sad as they could really do well if they looked out for the future of racing, and more specifically, the racer who spends the money.