Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I would like to know how they come up with their numbers. How many citizens have land lines any more?
    You've made his point for him....

I remember polls in the last Pres election that had Romney winning by a landslide... and we know how that worked out...there were at least three of them, D!ck the toe sucker had one of them...
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 12-27-2015 at 01:58 AM.

I would like to know how they come up with their numbers. How many citizens have land lines any more?
    Good point! I've been a registered voter for 30 years, and I have yet to get one of those calls!

I would like to hear from someone that has!
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    Good point! I've been a registered voter for 30 years, and I have yet to get one of those calls!

I would like to hear from someone that has!
    I did many years ago... but we too haven't had a land line in five or six years...

Here is a site where you can be contacted if anybody is interested.
    https://www.civiqs.com/polls/100

Here is a site where you can be contacted if anybody is interested.
    https://www.civiqs.com/polls/100
    Now if they have a site that specifically does the contacting, would it not make it easy to pack a poll to one side or the other? I know the stock answer would be the integrity of the pollster, but that and 3 dollars will get you a cup of coffee.... if I sounded cynical, its only because I am....

Come on mud, sign up. I did and I did it the democrat way. I gave them 5 different e-mail addresses. LOL

Oh I get the E-Mail polls all the time as well as facebook , but I put them on ignore too...LOL

Religion doesn't matter, parties doesn't matter, nothing matters but one thing. NATURE and nature is brutal, everything in nature is violent. We are heading toward the end and theres going to be a choice thats going to have to be made soon. White men are going to take territory, women and power by force or someone else eventually will because thats all nature respects.

We need someone like Trump, he has his own money so he cant be influenced by big bizness, pill pushers, insurance co.or by religion. We need to get our country staight and with the formention list being what has basically ran this country for years its time for a change. Someone that will not take bs from all these little groups that only care for themselves.