Thread: Shock builders

Default Shock builders

Going to get my shocks revalved this yr. had them done by advanced racing suspension last yr. seen a lot of improvements out if the shocks but not the customer help I want/ need . Any recommendations?

Kirk Loudy, Envy Suspension, one of the best in the biz. I switched to him this past season and best couch I ever made. If you ever have questions just shoot him a text and he normally responds quickly with an answer. He can be blunt and tell you that your a dumbass if you do something stupid but I want to know if I'm doing something stupid. Not someone beating around the bush trying to be nice but causing me to sacrifice speed.

I'm not too sure (corey) advanced has very many dealers or individuals out there working on or tuning them. I'm located in Indiana so most everyone in state goes back to the source with there ARS stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by tcb7 View Post
    Going to get my shocks revalved this yr. had them done by advanced racing suspension last yr. seen a lot of improvements out if the shocks but not the customer help I want/ need . Any recommendations?
    Sent you a pm !!!

I am a shock builder give me a call 256-740-9729 I will help you angway I can !! Like our Facebook page "
    Downforce race suspensions" or website Downforceracesuspensions.com thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tcb7 View Post
    With an ars shock your best bet is direct or get with kris richards at action suspension. He used to work at ars.

I agree kris has helped me out a lot and he not only tells you what to try but he explains why and how it work. He also listens to you and wants to get your opinion on what is happening. That's with me any way.

Paul wilmoth at Quick Time suspension. Hes running WoO this season and he's very good about answering the phone and answering questions and good to bounce ideas off of.

Focus Shock Technologies, CONTACTBusiness Hours:All times are Eastern Standard Time.Shock Dept:Monday - Friday 9-5Shock Drop off and Store Front:9-6 Monday9-8 Tuesday & Thursday9-5 Wednesday & Friday9-12 SaturdayClosed Sunday Address:1 Bordnersville Road Jonestown, PA, 17038Toll Free Order Line: 800-426-2570Local Line: 717-865-3119Tech Line: 717-865-6691 E-Mail: FocusShockTechnologies@gmail.com

Straight Outta Line

David Odell, you will not find any easier man to work with, turn around time is great, and also builds a good shock for a great price UST Suspension- (404) 867-5071

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher88 View Post
    Kirk Loudy, Envy Suspension, one of the best in the biz. I switched to him this past season and best couch I ever made. If you ever have questions just shoot him a text and he normally responds quickly with an answer. He can be blunt and tell you that your a dumbass if you do something stupid but I want to know if I'm doing something stupid. Not someone beating around the bush trying to be nice but causing me to sacrifice speed.
    Punisher88 beat me to it. Kirk is awesome. Text him and he gets right back to me. He also offers consulting work so you have to know there is a line between shock building and consulting but as long as my questions have had to do with shocks he's never hesitated. He can be blunt but he's a busy guy. Well worth the $$$ in my opinion. John 1*
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus

Thanks guys for all the compliments!!! I appreciate each and every customer I have. Sometimes its hard to answer everyone right away in our busy season but I try my best! Thanks Again....