Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    In the closing laps he was running down the leader like he was stopped and already drove right around bush ... How do to figure that's like saying if no other cars came he would have won ? If there was a legit caution I wouldn't even mention it. It was a typical NASCAR phantom caution that has driven real fans away in droves. Larson is a legit talent period
    You have zero way of knowing he was going win as the race wasnt over. Was he fast? Yes. But he could have had a millions go wrong other than a caution. Including driving into the fence at any second. On equal and new tires he was a non factor. He is a legit talent in a sprint car. He has shown nothing in a cup car. The caution was legit. It was not for the water bottle they showed on TV. It was for the crush panel laying on the track...

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    I dont believe I ever said that. I guess you could check with Rico. I said he was a bust as he is. He isnt the first to fail in NASCAR after being so good in other type cars.
    Hey fart. I don't mean to speak for zach but I think he was saying that he meant to insult you and he was wanting to know who among the NASCAR drivers you are a fan of. I'm curious who you are a fan of. Come on fart, clear the air..................again! LOL

He isnt the first to fail in NASCAR after being so good in other type cars.
    I'd much rather be a bust in nascar than to be some sh!t stirring keyboard warrior.

I don't think he's a bust.....I just think they moved him up too quick.

A bust at 23 years old. OK.

10 top 5 , 27 top 10's in his first 75 cup races and he's 23 ....what a bust.... I think most of you clowns would bust a nutt in your pants over the chance to smolder his tip .... When was that 42 car some dominate piece that wins regularly ??

I was going to bring up the fact that Larson did more in a year than Montoya did in what 5-6 years? But considering Montoya DID win a road-course race I figured Oldfart would shut that one down quick,

If Larson is a bust, I don't even know if there is a word in the English language to describe Danica. The only one I can think of is "Marketing"

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    If Larson is a bust, I don't even know if there is a word in the English language to describe Danica. The only one I can think of is "Marketing"
    I can think of another, "eye candy".
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Larson is and will continue to be a bust in NASCAR.
    Was wondering how long it would take Litey to chime in.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I wouldn't consider him a bust seeings as it is the 42 CG car. If he was with Penske, Hendrick, JGR, yeah. He's running from what I gather on here pretty consistent, but no wins. If Ganassi is still doing his own cup stuff with no insight from the top cup teams, I don't see it ever being a top cup ride. Unless he steals some engineers etc from Hendrick, Penske, etc. Hope he gets his shot at Indy, and wins a cup race. He has talent no doubt, team and chemistry mean a ton though.

I think nowadays the cars and teams are all good enough to win. Heck look at Truex and what he has done. Chemistry can't be bought though, you are definitely right there. Jamie McMurray won Indy and Daytona in the same year in a Ganassi/Earnhardt car. The cars and equipment are top notch. It's not like Ganassi is trying to get an extra race out of an engine or chassis whereas Hendrick isn't. Ganassi has a huge ego, and I could be wrong, but I think he'll do whatever it takes to beat Penske, either in Nascar or Indycar. I don't think Ganassi would put a car on the track that he didn't think could win. Just coming up a little bit short right now. I personally think the engineers and car chiefs are way more important than the drivers, look at the JD-Rumley thing. No knock against JD, he can wheel it, but they have the whole package.

....minus that pesky hauler

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Was wondering how long it would take Litey to chime in.
    could it be the new and improved spell check Litey
    8/13/16

Look at Joey Lagono . These kids are forced into it so fast now a days, they're just that kids! Kyle Larson is a super talent, people who say not are just flat jealous. He will come into his own, he has won in every type of car he has ever been in. He will end up with Tony or Hendrick. and be just fine.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    could it be the new and improved spell check Litey
    Far as I'm concerned it is.