Default Head on down the road!

Now all you UMP complainers can head on down to Route 45 to race! But I'm guessing that you all would rather get on here and complain that it's still too far away! Lol
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

come on down, and bring the 36L since we all know you dont have a car !!. Awesome news people are sick of UMP playing games and also sick of your BS too $UMP$
    Last edited by buzzxxx666; 12-15-2015 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzxxx666 View Post
    come on down, and bring the 36L since we all know you dont have a car !!. Awesome news people are sick of UMP playing games and also sick of your BS too $UMP$
    Own and race my own modifieds you on the other hand said that you are a non racer so it's really none of your business unless you want to complain about the concessions!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

OPTIONS, It's good to have options and I don't think anyone can argue with that. Yes the guys with legitimate complaints will now have an option. lets get something straight all sanctions have their problems none of them are perfect and never will be but, hopefully USRA will be a better option.

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    Own and race my own modifieds you on the other hand said that you are a non racer so it's really none of your business unless you want to complain about the concessions!
    lol I hope you can get the 36L ready for the start of the season cause that is the ONLY car you get to touch all year long. I read all this hot air about you owning a mod....lmao.

All you do is hide on 4m so that no one can rat you out and get you fired from the 36L like what nearly went down last year.

You have been called out on 4m countless times, you are unable to prove anything, all you do is type some more cr@p about not having to prove whatever, truth is you cannot prove anything or you are just too scared either get back to work on the 36L no one needs or wants your crap on 4m. You just crying cause people have finally gotten around to doing something about the worst sanction in the country UMP.