Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by modracr41 View Post
    AR's are 10X better than any Hoosier out there. They will not help a non-driving idiot keep from wrecking like the Hoosiers do, but they wear great, last way longer, and are only about $100/tire. All much better than the over-priced 40-series tires UMP mandates. This was the original IMCA modified tire before Hoosier baited IMCA into the one they use now.
    The AR tire is slightly cheaper than the A series Hoosier and easier to mount as well. The nice part is if you sign up with USRA thru Route 45's website in Jan, then the drivers gets a pit pass for the entire year. That is about $600 savings which will certainly help pay for tires.

As the man who pays the bills I keep doing the math and I cannot figure out how this is a better deal. Does UMP do everything perfect??? Not even close, however with only one track making the move I do not see how this has a chance. What will Rt 45 do for their big Tim Lewis Memorial race. Last year they went up against the biggest race weekend in Illinois and had some success as far as car count, however which rules will they be running this year. Racers are creatures of habit. As much as we bitch we do not like the unknown. We want to show-up and have everything the same as it was yesterday and last week. There is also much talk about tech. I am sure USRA does not send officials to the track each week. I would presume for the most part it is the tracks responsibility. Just as it is with UMP. It is my belief track promoters are equally responsible for the lack of enforcement of rules. So how does this change by changing the sanctioning name. Personally I would love for UMP to go by every word of the rule book in Florida. Flat out tell guys you cannot race unless it is fixed, however you know what??? As soon as they did that every person on here would be tearing their heads off. It really is a no win situation all the way around.

Quote Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
    As the man who pays the bills I keep doing the math and I cannot figure out how this is a better deal. Does UMP do everything perfect??? Not even close, however with only one track making the move I do not see how this has a chance. What will Rt 45 do for their big Tim Lewis Memorial race. Last year they went up against the biggest race weekend in Illinois and had some success as far as car count, however which rules will they be running this year. Racers are creatures of habit. As much as we bitch we do not like the unknown. We want to show-up and have everything the same as it was yesterday and last week. There is also much talk about tech. I am sure USRA does not send officials to the track each week. I would presume for the most part it is the tracks responsibility. Just as it is with UMP. It is my belief track promoters are equally responsible for the lack of enforcement of rules. So how does this change by changing the sanctioning name. Personally I would love for UMP to go by every word of the rule book in Florida. Flat out tell guys you cannot race unless it is fixed, however you know what??? As soon as they did that every person on here would be tearing their heads off. It really is a no win situation all the way around.
    You just need to realize that all the crybabies on here are never going to run at that USRA track! It will last one season at best!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

What you have to remember RT. 45 had nothing to lose by doing this and no one knows if this will work or not but,one thing is for sure there is some interest in this. Will it be enough only time will tell. there are a few promoters that will be keeping an eye on how things go for RT.45 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    What you have to remember RT. 45 had nothing to lose by doing this and no one knows if this will work or not but,one thing is for sure there is some interest in this. Will it be enough only time will tell. there are a few promoters that will be keeping an eye on how things go for RT.45 this year.
    The question is will they try crawling back to UMP when this fails? Will UMP take them back? I think they have a lot to lose when this fails!

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    The question is will they try crawling back to UMP when this fails? Will UMP take them back? I think they have a lot to lose when this fails!
    They have nothing to lose or they wouldn't have done it plain and simple. I don't think they care if UMP will take them back or not. I'm guessing if this doesn't work they will get out of the promoting business or try it without a sanction body. Just a hunch.

Thumbs up

And if it doesn't fail will you finally shut the f*#k up about it and let it be. It's their track and you supposedly live in the same area I do. I don't see you going there to race unless it's for $BIG$ money and that's if you actually do race as you say you do.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

In my opinion.... No Track should NEED to be sanctioned to make it ..... Just have good set of Rules, Be Fair, Follow Rules and treat fans and Drivers the way they should be and all will come together. Take the big Business out of the sport and bring back Good Old Racing

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    And if it doesn't fail will you finally shut the f*#k up about it and let it be. It's their track and you supposedly live in the same area I do. I don't see you going there to race unless it's for $BIG$ money and that's if you actually do race as you say you do.
    You don't see me racing because your eyes are closed! I only race at UMP sanctioned tracks! Got it spam boy?

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Where is the like button?

Like, like < like

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    where is the like button?

You don't see me racing because your eyes are closed! I only race at UMP sanctioned tracks! Got it spam boy?
    You only crew for lomas at ump tracks and nothing else. Prove it or shut up, you are not running Usra, so stay at shoddy hole with your pal john

You just need to realize that all the crybabies on here are never going to run at that USRA track! It will last one season at best!
    Pit man for 36L, lol, you don't race, none of this applies to you, get back to work on 36L. You claim to race lol, no one on this board believes it.

Even if you were a racer, lol you would not go to route 45, I doubt they want a crybaby ump worshipper like you anyway

Quote Originally Posted by indyboywilliam View Post
    Like, like < like
    There it is lol

Liar, name the track and shows results. You are unable to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzxxx666 View Post
    Liar, name the track and shows results. You are unable to do so.
    Unwilling to do so Pole Smoker!

Unwilling to do so Pole Smoker!
    unwilling = NO

UNABLE = YES

You cannot you dont race. You have come here and lied countless times about racing at the The Hill, no one...and I mean no one will vouch for you.

The only credible info is that you are on Lomax's crew so keep working on the 36L .

IF you race as you CLAIM then shut up and go race UMP. No one is stopping you. There are TONS of UMP tracks in IN and IL. Knock yourself out.

What are you afraid of ??? So what USRA has one track and they may get more. One track does not affect you.

You are always on here talking about all the big money you have etc. then so the FURK what if USRA comes to town you can just buy new heads and tires and keep racing.

Whats a matter your BK paycheck wont allow you to afford to buy new tires and heads ? If thats the case then you need to ask for a few more hours as the manager at the BK in Hammond you should be able to make that happen lmao.

I sense fear, you are scared that you cant handle USRA, and your 18 degree BS wont be allowed anymore and that you cannot drive on the harder tire...lol that must be the problem here.

Why else would you be against a sanction that will save everyone money on tires and actually do some tech and have a few actual engine rules. The truth is $UMP$ you are scared that USRA will get more tracks.

Go sell fear somewhere else no one here is buying it. Go run UMP leave everyone else alone. Or better yet get back to work on the 36L instead of wasting internet data at Lomax's shop.

Default $UMP$ I have a question for you

$UMP$, I asked you in another post, and I'll ask one more time, why is UMP sanctioning SO important to you? If you have no skin in the game, they don't sign your paycheck, and they don't do anything to improve the state of modified racing other than line their own pockets, why is it that you feel the need to defend them at all costs? As you can see, I'm not into the name calling or bashing. I simply want to know. As an owner and driver of modified race cars, I want you to try and explain to me just what it is that I apparently don't understand. Why is UMP SO important and SO good for the state of modified racing?

Quote Originally Posted by modracr41 View Post
    $UMP$, I asked you in another post, and I'll ask one more time, why is UMP sanctioning SO important to you? If you have no skin in the game, they don't sign your paycheck, and they don't do anything to improve the state of modified racing other than line their own pockets, why is it that you feel the need to defend them at all costs? As you can see, I'm not into the name calling or bashing. I simply want to know. As an owner and driver of modified race cars, I want you to try and explain to me just what it is that I apparently don't understand. Why is UMP SO important and SO good for the state of modified racing?
    UMP is a business and it's fine with me if they make money because that's what a good business does, make money! I support UMP because I race with them and feel it's wrong to bash them and then race with them! A hypocrite I am not!