Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Merry Christmas Montana! I hope you have some fantastic holidays.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Thank You, Always one of the Positives of 4M
    Eldora 8
    Knoxville IA 3
    Lancaster county NC 1
    Cherokee NC 1
    Richmond KY 1
    Midway 1
    Lotsa streaming

A special thanks to you Montana. Compiling those stats is very time consuming and all of us at 4m do appreciate it. God bless and Merry Christmas!
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Thanks MM for the stats..very interesting stuff Merry Xmas to you and your family

Magic...Your always informative but the fun we've had is priceless. I too share your passion for this sport. Stay well my friend and have many more Happy Holidays.

Thanks Montana for all the stats!! You will be missed, always enjoy reading your posts. Your passion and your wealth of info and love for the sport will be missed. Well wishes and Happy Holidays!!

Thanks for getting your hands dirty for our benefit. It's been a pleasure and a privilege.

Stay well and enjoy your holidays, MM. Cheers!
    RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

Thanx mr.magic, you will be missed.good luck.

Montana you were the best to ever post on this website. Your updates and stats were definitely second to none. Spent a lot of hours on here chatting back in the good ole days. I will remember and miss all of them. Take care of yourself Magicman and have a happy holiday. Wish we could have met up sometime.

Eric Davis

Everything you did obviously took a lot of time and we all appreciate the time and effort. Merry Christmas and happy new year.

We're not worthy, MM. Be well.

Possum Kingdom, South Greenville, South Carolina

Montana, thank you so much for all your contributions!! Really enjoyed reading your posts through the years. Merry Christmas.

There's never gonna be another one like you, your updates an statistics are secound to none! Just because your calling it off on that side of things please continue to stop in an let us know how your doing an what you got going on. Thanks a thousand! MM!!

You need too stop in ever now and then and call a Game for us...You are one of the best when we are not at a race too let us know whats happening at a race....If you could do that ever now and then would be GREAT....There are a lot of story tellers, But not a lot of Great ones....
    O and don't be leave what you Doc tells you, mine said I be dead in 6 mouths that was 5 years a go...

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

22 December 2015
    My personal tribute to all of my friends !

Thank you snake, I hope to visit the tracks again myself, I have two great doctors who are caring for me right now and with a little help from all of these kind words I’ve read, I have faith.........and dirtman, I appreciate your words too, it means a great deal, I’ve enjoyed reading your posts when I find the time.......and fastford, this sport has given me a great deal of pleasure over 40 plus years, and thank you as well, fine words.......and same to you slideways, thanks.........and roughride, I enjoyed it a great deal putting together all of these stats over the years, thank you......and drano, my dependable old friend, you were the first to post on so many nights when I did those updates, I always expected you to say something whenever I put up the qualifying, your friendship on here meant a great deal to me over the years......

and yes flagone, you were another that always made those updates fun and exciting when a post of all ours would reach 20 to 40 thousand views which really made me smile.....and chupp bloomer, I enjoyed your comments whenever Scott would create the kind of excitement that only he could muster up, he made a lot of nights worth typing about......and thank you cmmg, it was always worth it doing what you fans enjoyed reading.......and thank you pink floyd, I too enjoy reading your comments when you posted, you made some great observations in my book.......and GotDirt, I appreciate you as well, readers and posters like yourself always made it worth the time, thank you.......and you’re welcome smith, thank you for reading.....and Gary, it was a dammed good run, 19 years of reading and posting to friends such as yourself made this site tolerable for so many nights.....and of course Nasty, I laughed so many times reading your posts and the dependability you showed on my posts creating nights knowing what it was you were doing by describing what your life was like; drinking a suds and listening to the racing action, I enjoyed those nights, you reminded me so much of my buddy Rob Selle who would come on here drunk and misspelling words that a 3rd grader would spell correctly, I would laugh so hard doing those updates some nights and wondering if he would make it to the end of the race, you have my sincere thanks Nasty, and yes, I too would like to meet up someday if we can coordinate a schedule to do it

......and Josh Bayko, I really enjoyed reading your take on this great sport of ours and being from the Pa area, I always respected your opinion whenever you posted, you’re like all of the ones who I have mentioned here........and welderron, I appreciate you reading all of my posts as well, I always did my best to keep everyone happy........and 25drtrkr, its those like yourself that made posting on here worth my time, thank you so much......... and dirtdobber, the same goes for you, its always been a labor of love to see who is running well in all of these races, thank you as well.......and Maestro, what can I say about you except you were always there on hundreds of nights when we would enjoy what races we covered and updated, I could always depend on you to answer my posts and make it intelligent as well, I appreciate your friendship a great deal........and deadringer, I appreciate your words of friendship too, it sure was fun, but with the advancement of technology, doing updates and everyone and his brother providing information these days, it took over my job of updating, and I kinda appreciated that as this advancing age made it tougher for me to do.......

and PennDirt, you’re posts and pictures were always classic to me, whenever you posted with your funny as hell pictures like the one you posted above, I enjoyed so much reading your comments and laughing like hell, cheers to you as well, and by the way, I think I know that guy and that car, it kinda looked like a guy I knew back in the mid 50’s who tried pulling off that trick while competing Smile.........and thank you for reading shoe, your words are richly appreciated........and Eric, you like drano, maestro, and rob were always there for me in the later years and I so enjoyed our friendship, and ya never know, someday I hope to meet you as well, I always enjoyed our chats on here, a real dependable friend, thank you so much......and dirtsforracin, its those like you appreciating my contribution who made it all worthwhile.......and LM Punk, we’re both worthy because we enjoy and love this sport of ours so much, thank you.........and KIngdom, you were another one with whom I enjoyed reading, you made this sport as enjoyable as one could do, and I appreciate your work as well, thank you my friend........and george, I will keep you all posted as to my future, but you too made this site tolerable with your posts and opinions, and I enjoyed your words as well, thank you......and cardirt again, I listen to my doctors very diligently, twenty years ago, I might have shrugged off a lot of what they said to me, but now days, my life is in their hands, along with all of this advanced knowledge we are so fortunate to have, its good that you beat the call of our Lord for some final years, keep plugging away, and thanks so much.......and finally to another of my buddies, who I wasn’t aware of him being banned, but just the same, blackford, you too made it so much fun to come to this site and read your comments, I appreciate so much of you giving me a standing ovation, but you deserve one as well in my opinion for making this site tolerable and enjoyable

I said it before, but it merits saying again as I recall back to something James Caan once said in the movie “El Dorado”.......” I have a host of friends “ and I will NEVER forget all of you who made my life enriched throughout the years, it was a pleasure being there for all of you !

Forever

Montana
    Light My Fire / Doors
    Rooster / Alice in Chains
    Don't You Forget About Me / Simple Minds

Thanks for all you have done mm, your stats and results will be missed..I sure did enjoy them thru the years..Merry Christmas from mine to you and yours and a Happy New year...

Hey Montana, I've not been on here for several days. I read your thread and am saddened. You have done a great job here and I sure hope your health will return. Your presence her on 4M may be reduced but please keep dropping in to let us know how things are going. It's been a real honor to have your knowledge and love of the sport on display here, and many of us know how much work you have put into bringing us the mass volumes of racing information that has not been matched by anyone. Thank you sir and best wishes to you and your family. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Sir.

As I said before brother you are spot on the best there is when it comes to knowledge of the business of dirt track racing my friend!! I hope and pray that your doctor's can fix and cure whatever you have going on buddy!! Ty again for the great late nights here on 4m Montana you will never be matched by anyone else again!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!