Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default new rules

I agree with Tsand new rules is what most are running

Isn't pretty much every car in the country illegal with swiveling shock mounts ? And what about older cars with the cage height rule ? Pierce cars cant run the traction shock on axle tube or anyone else that runs shock on clamp bracket.?

There's plenty of clevis is style shock
    Mounts available that don't swivel when they are tight.

Quote Originally Posted by taylor2727 View Post
    Isn't pretty much every car in the country illegal with swiveling shock mounts ? And what about older cars with the cage height rule ? Pierce cars cant run the traction shock on axle tube or anyone else that runs shock on clamp bracket.?
    Cage shock mounts: Realistically, this is an oversight by the people writing/wording the rules. If it isn't changed before racing starts it won't be enforced, IMO.

I also believe, you won't see WoO following lucas least to the degree Lucas did. I believe their rules will be much simpler, more defined, and less limiting and won't limit creativity as much.
    Last edited by billetbirdcage; 12-25-2015 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    Here's the bottom line , rumley is pissed he's back to the drawing board so he try's to outsmart you geniuses by spinning a narrative that he can design the same thing to beat the rules but it will cost a million dollars .... He's using your own stupidity against you , you can't build
    What he has under the new rules for any amount of money . Master racer suggested he could engineer solid 4 links that act like spring rods except Lucas mandated the thickness , diameter and material for the 4 link rods. You going to have to man up and out wheel the single greatest talent to ever strap in if you want to win now !! Your not going to win jumping the cushion 3 times a lap now because you have a gadget on the left rear ... This is going to put it back in the drivers hands and you guys ALL know (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) well that scenario stacks the odds in the favor of the GOAT Mr Bloomquist
    You are going to upset some people with these facts. lol

Can someone please put on here exactly what the rule changes are

Go to the LUCAS Oil Series website Ricky. The new rules are posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Gray View Post
    Just measured the new rocket cars I have at my shop for customers and all 3 only have 37.5" in the drivers compartment . No floors even installed yet!
    You will find there isn't many cars that will be legal with this rule and now that Lucas has set the rule it will be interesting. They say it is from the floor to top of roll cage bar.. But that isn't what the rule in black and white says. Don't worry though they have too many other rules that they will be tied upon to be measuring cage heights.