FASTRAK’s absence in the Carolina’s end sanctioning with The NEW Antioch Speedway pro late models for 2016!!

FASTRAK Companies International
To All Media Outlets
December 21st, 2015 **For Immediate Release**
FASTRAK PR Corporate Office, Carnesville GA;
By Wesley Outland

(MORGANTON, NORTH CAROLINA) – There is a lot and I mean a lot of big announcements that are coming with the upcoming 2016 race season. The FASTRAK Racing Series will go into its 13th consecutive year being the dominant force in the world of (crate) pro late model racing on the touring and weekly level. We are excited to announce that the FASTRAK Racing Series is preparing to get back into Carolinas after a few years. The first piece of trying to accomplish that has been succeeded as we are excited to announce the ½ mile nicknamed “The Talladega of Dirt” – The NEW Antioch Speedway will be FASTRAK Weekly Racing Series sanctioned for the 2016 race season.

The NEW Antioch Speedway is a massive immaculate half mile nestled in the Morganton/Lenoir community between Hickory and Asheville in western North Carolina. The track is operated by Jason Smoot and since him being at the operations he has done many improvements to the facility making the racing excitement second to none. In 2016 the Antioch facility will be having their (crate) pro late models program to be under the sanctioning body of the FASTRAK Racing Series.

The NEW Antioch Speedway promoter Jason Smoot stated the following about “The Talladega of Dirt” being with FASTRAK in 2016, “I have dealt with Stan Lester for many years and let’s face it, FASTRAK is the best of the best out there for crates in the country, that’s the reason we went FASTRAK plus they care about the tracks and drivers being the longest around.” Their success level we have tracked and it was time to incorporate the crate late models program with FASTRAK in 2016,” continued Smoot. “I have spoken to many people before we went public with the announcement and they all wanted FASTRAK again at Antioch Speedway, that’s why we are back with them.” “In closing I returned with FASTRAK cause as I stated it’s a win-win for all involved, the series PR does a tremendous job in making us feel important and known about what’s happening at our facility, we can’t wait for the 2016 race season to fire up in April with FASTRAK Racing Series, “concluded Smoot.

"I'm glad too see the success Jason Smoot has enjoyed as the Promoter at the New Antioch Speedway," exclaimed Stan Lester. "FASTRAK is excited about being a part of their continuing success in 2016. We look forward to meeting with their teams and working together on upcoming events," Lester concluded.

The 2016 season will officially get underway on Saturday April 2nd. The plan is for the FASTRAK Weekly Racing Series to sanction (crate) pro late models three times a month then run their Blue Ridge Topless Late Models one time. There is also plans to have a FASTRAK National Southeast Touring event or two in 2016. For more details on The NEW Antioch Speedway in Morganton, NC check them out online at http://www.antiochspeedway.net or on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/The-New-Ant...00632133309691.

Check out the official website for the FASTRAK Racing Series at www.fastrakracing.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook plus follow @FASTRAK_SE and/or @FASTRAK_MOV on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

FASTRAK Companies International would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2015 FASTRAK sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Race Fuels, Chevrolet Performance, Arizona Sport Shirts, Sports Media Net, Thomas Clarke Performance, Dirtwrap, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, ARBodies and RockAuto.com to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the “Nations First, Premier and Most Prestigious Pro Late Model Series in the Country” please contact Founder Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 Extension #1.

-End of Release-