Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by LMNED10 View Post
    I don't think that many regional series will be able to enforce the rule package like that. You will have to have a tech guy that is very very familiar with the setups and can enforce the rules and many regional series are not equipped to do that.
    Good point. Some of them have said the same thing in the last couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Ah the ole "How many of you actually own a late model" and "I have a masters degree in engineering" disclaimer. Gotta love it.
    I think I will make the declaration right now that I own a late model, I have a masters in engineering, and I help on a team that runs as good as the big names, but I will never name that team. That will make me an expert whose opinion should never be contradicted, plus I will have the company of about 6,403 other experts with the same credentials here on the good old 4m.

I will also state right now that my time and finishes at Eldora in June and September will be better than your times and finishes. Also, I supply parts and consulting to many of the most successful teams.

Have I left any boxes unchecked?
    Last edited by NormP; 12-23-2015 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I think I will make the declaration right now that I own a late model, I have a masters in engineering, and I help on a team that runs as good as the big names, but I will never name that team. That will make me an expert whose opinion should never be contradicted, plus I will have the company of about 6,403 other experts with the same credentials here on the good old 4m.
    I call BS. LOL. Most with a masters in engineering cannot use a ratchet.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by LMNED10 View Post
    I don't think that many regional series will be able to enforce the rule package like that. You will have to have a tech guy that is very very familiar with the setups and can enforce the rules and many regional series are not equipped to do that. I know I talked to one track promoter today and he runs super specials and he said he was not gonna do anything about it. It is a super late model and it should be open.
    how smart do you have to be to count shocks or see if there a spring on a rod . How smart do you have to be too see if a bird cage is one piece or two. The rules changes are all visual. All you got to do is look. Do you think the regional tech man is that inferior to the national tech man. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I call BS. LOL. Most with a masters in engineering cannot use a ratchet.
    Haha sort of a take off of the old saying "those who can, do....those who can't, teach."

I will also state right now that my time and finishes at Eldora in June and September will be better than your times and finishes. Also, I supply parts and consulting to many of the most successful teams.

Have I left any boxes unchecked?
    So, as an owner, engineer, and consultant, what is your position on the new rules?
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

You go NormP!

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    So, as an owner, engineer, and consultant, what is your position on the new rules?

To run like hell and try to catch SUPERMAN!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    To run like hell and try to catch SUPERMAN!!
    He was on the verge of being beat, but Lucas caved to the rain gods!

I certainly hold none of the earlier mentioned credentials but i'm pretty sure that i could tech a late model for these issues !!!!!! It is is not rocket science (unless it is on one of marks cars)!!!!! I also am going to go on record and say that woo sanctioning body will implement the same rules publicly in the coming days !!!!!!

Lucas changing the rules to make Davenport slower. I miss the good old days when Lucas was making rules to slow down Bloomquist. And before that making rules to make Bloomquist happy. And in between were the days of making Owens slower.

In other words, rules change every year. Some are good and some are bad. But at the end of the day, nothing really changes.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnStreet View Post
    Lucas changing the rules to make Davenport slower. I miss the good old days when Lucas was making rules to slow down Bloomquist. And before that making rules to make Bloomquist happy. And in between were the days of making Owens slower.

In other words, rules change every year. Some are good and some are bad. But at the end of the day, nothing really changes.
    We haven't seen anything this radical since the killing of the wedge.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    They were made in anticipation of the new component I'm rolling out in Arizona in a few weeks.

We've cut a 3X3 hole in the floorboard of the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit to allow the driver to stick his feet out and run. This added power should help us qualify up front and even on a dry slick track if he drags one leg or the other he can corner really hard which well help in the late stages of the race if the track locks down.

They were made in anticipation of the new component I'm rolling out in Arizona in a few weeks.

We've cut a 3X3 hole in the floorboard of the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit to allow the driver to stick his feet out and run. This added power should help us qualify up front and even on a dry slick track if he drags one leg or the other he can corner really hard which well help in the late stages of the race if the track locks down.
    LOL....the fred flintstone effect!

drag the left, it turns.......drag the right, its tighter! gotcha!