Default crate engine guts?

Hi,............do the 602 and 604 grate motors use cast cranks?.................Pressed metal rods?....................non-forged pistons?...................Thanks,Dan

602 has a cast crank with cast pistons and powder metal rods and the 604 has a steel crank with hyper pistons and the same powder metal rods.

thanks for getting back..........By "steel" do you mean forged?...............Thanks,,Dan

Also, my rules say crates must run a 6600 RPM chip..........................Would a 602 hold up running up to 6600 every lap?....................Thanks,Dan

they do...........I'm not going to buy a crate because I prefer to build my own engines,,,................Just trying to get a feel for how exotic I need to be in parts selection for a 2-barrel iron head flat tappet 360 motor.............Thanks, Dan

I can't find where GM lists the specs of their crate engine internals................Can someone direct me to a website please?.............Thanks,Dan

Exactly what I was looking for................Thanks for the links..............Dan