Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Nasty55 needs our prayers!

He is going through some tough times with his health. Keep him and his family in your prayers, esp. this time of year!

We're praying for you Nasty! Keep the faith, my friend! (keep us updated)
    Last edited by 25drtrkr; 12-22-2015 at 09:50 PM.
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Man, that's tough. Hope you're feeling better soon Nasty. Merry Christmas.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Got you on my mind nasty, hope you get to feeln better. MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YR!!

Thoughts and prayers

Prayers to the family.....
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Keeping you in our prayers Nasty. Get well soon. Hope you and all your family have a very Merry Christmas.

Keep your head up nasty your tougher then whatever it is your dealing with at the moment, hope to hear from you soon!

Nasty Gary here you keep the chin up Bud... Pull up them socks and have a good CMas and New Year .....I Pray for you Gary

Ty you all for the thoughts and prayers they mean alot!! I have a good team of doctor's from the Cleveland clinic working on me and I'm staying very positive about it all.. A big Ty goes out to CNB and 25drt for taking the time to visit with me about my health issue and a shout out and a big Ty to my buddy Plunks for the phone conversation the other night as well..... Ty all again for the thoughts and prayers and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

good luck nasty , hope it all works out to the good my friend, may you and yours have a merry Christmas and a happy new year, god bless.........

Nasty you finally get that brain transplant jk bro... pray best for everything turns out good and speedy recovery merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Ty you all for the thoughts and prayers they mean alot!! I have a good team of doctor's from the Cleveland clinic working on me and I'm staying very positive about it all.. A big Ty goes out to CNB and 25drt for taking the time to visit with me about my health issue and a shout out and a big Ty to my buddy Plunks for the phone conversation the other night as well..... Ty all again for the thoughts and prayers and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...
    Hang tough, Nasty! We'll keep you in our prayers.

It's always been fun to have a back and forth with you here and I expect no less in the future!!

Have a very Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year.

P.S.: From what I've read and been told you are in very good hands at Cleveland Clinic.

Chin up, getting old isn't for weak at heart. I'm recovering from a problem, myself. Hope to be ready to go by racing season. Had to scratch Jan. in AZ and Feb in Fl. Hang in there.

Nasty Hope is a Good thing I went too 3 races last year .. they put me on a new meds. If It keeps helping I may get too go to a LOT more next year.. I have even been working on my drift car some more.........I know I posted once here but I though 2 times would help you more ....

Hope u get well soon. Merry Xmas

Nasty - you are anything but nasty. You've treated me like a friend from my first days here even though we didn't know each other. I wish you the best with the challenges you face and look forward to talking with you for a long time.

Thoughts and prayers to Nasty55 and his entire Family. We are thinking about you at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Hang tough, Nasty! We'll keep you in our prayers.

It's always been fun to have a back and forth with you here and I expect no less in the future!!

Have a very Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year.

P.S.: From what I've read and been told you are in very good hands at Cleveland Clinic.

CIRF my surgeon is from the Cleveland clinic and he has definitely made things happen that's for sure... My oncologist is with the siedman cancer center in Cleveland and I'll be starting chemotherapy and radiation after the holiday season...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    CIRF my surgeon is from the Cleveland clinic and he has definitely made things happen that's for sure... My oncologist is with the siedman cancer center in Cleveland and I'll be starting chemotherapy and radiation after the holiday season...
    Best wishes, and fight like hell!

Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family...