Thread: best birdcages

Default best birdcages

going to get a new set of birdcages this year and wanting some input on which perform best. leaning towards the double shear of whers or bsb.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderma4 View Post
    going to get a new set of birdcages this year and wanting some input on which perform best. leaning towards the double shear of whers or bsb.
    For aluminum ones, we've used TWM and Wehr's and have no complaints about either one. We had a 4-bar ear break on one of our Wehr's and when we called to order a replacement ear they were very concerned with why it broke (showing me they care about their product). I explained to them that I don't expect a birdcage to hold together when another car drives completely underneath your rear end bends everything attached to the LR.
    I haven't owned any but have been around BSB stuff and they also make a very nice product. Their owner is on this board quite a bit but never (that I've seen) uses it for solicitation which I can appreciate.

thanks for the reply

I have used BSB a lot, I did notice almost all the cars on display at PRI had TWM cages on them.

Almost every car at PRI was a black diamond/ club 29 and you buy the cars a rollers and they use twm cages ... That's why they all had twm cages. There's many brands of high quality cages out there

TWM the best

How bout give us a call at Warrior and check out our birdcages..... no double shear needed! Give us a call for more details Mike 865.573.2411

In 10yrs of using TWM birdcages i have never bent or broken one of their birdcages. Excellent product.