Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best priced car I've ever posted. This won't last. Call quick

Guys I have a rolling Barry Wright. Car has not been raced the past 3 seasons and was only ran 1 night a week since 2008 to 2012 so it has less than 60 on it since new. Its very straight. Frame has usual rock chips. Car has Sweet 4.00 ratio rack. ATL fuel cell. Outpace 4 bars, Out Pace billet liftarm, Wehrs billet climber pinion mount, Wehrs billet double adjustable J-bar, Billet bearing birdcages, Aluminum driveshaft, Wilwood front and rear hubs, Wilwood calipers, Winters rearend, Wilwood pedal assembly with masters, Fuel line, battery cables, extra new front bumper, extra spindles, extra tubes for tie rods and 4 bars. Gauges are in car. Deck on car is in very good condition. Body except roof has been removed. Have doors and quarters that can go with for patterns. This is a very nice low night car in this price range. Mutiple track championships and wins on this car. No seat, shocks, wheels. If picked up by Sunday I'll take $3650. Bring your wheels and tires and roll it in your trailer. I have rods in place of shocks so it rolls easy. 815-990-8865
    Last edited by stunner; 01-18-2016 at 08:09 AM.

I have over 20 detailed pics I can send a serious buyer. I wanna sell this by Sunday.

Any serious buyers looking? It's straight and got the good stuff on it

what year was chassis new ? do any trades

I'm sorry it's a 2007 Chassis. Price is cash price to move quickly. Trade value is $4500

How is this still here? This is a great deal. All good stuff on it

Nearly 1200 views and this car is still in my shop. What's wrong here guys this is a low night Straight car with all the good boltons on it for $1500 under market value. Do yourselves a favor here and come get it. In addition to what was posted with it there is also 15 springs. A radiator. And numerous other small parts. I'm firm on price as it's a deal but I've got pics and want to get it gone asap.

Last chance. Tomorrow I'm gonna start bolting it together again. Price will go up greatly

Car is rolling. Bring your wheels and push it in your trailer. I can deliver this if needed. Call me I want this gone

Ad is updated

If this is such a great buy,how come you still have it?
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Are you still mad I turned down your ridiculous offer on the bellhousing? Honestly I'm not sure why it's here. Guys are spending money. It's a good clean car with good parts. But I've had no one come look at it. Late model market is tough right now. Top guys all want new, and others can barely afford what they have. Just gotta wait for right guy looking for value that has cash. Hope I answered your question. Maybe you can get over fact that your a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) head now.

Quote Originally Posted by stunner View Post
    Are you still mad I turned down your ridiculous offer on the bellhousing? Honestly I'm not sure why it's here. Guys are spending money. It's a good clean car with good parts. But I've had no one come look at it. Late model market is tough right now. Top guys all want new, and others can barely afford what they have. Just gotta wait for right guy looking for value that has cash. Hope I answered your question. Maybe you can get over fact that your a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) head now.
    In answer to your first question,it's (NO.)I'm not mad,just (GLAD.)

Now let's get back to the pricing of this 2007 Barry Wright Car.You indicate that it's priced at $1500 below market value.Are you the director of the used dirt late model value information center?I DON'T THINK SO!

The car is 9 years old,and there is bound to be some worn out part's,so in my opinion you have a $2500.00 car with the parts you mentioned.

Now your last comment of,(not a nice word)you must be referring to Joe!
    you just got greased

So we're now turning the Classified Section into a gossip section too? A conversation best had in private, if at all. If you're not interested in buying the car what do you care?

Actually there isn't anything worn out on car. Quite the opposite in fact. I sell more than you could ever dream of so I think I'm pretty in tune to how the market is. Your appraisal isn't needed. However York comments do keep it at the top for me and only make you look like a fool. 4m is one of my best selling forums and I have a large volume of repeat buyers on this site that always be glad to tell you how I represent my items and the value they recieve. No clue who Joe is.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    So we're now turning the Classified Section into a gossip section too? A conversation best had in private, if at all. If you're not interested in buying the car what do you care?
    It has nothing to do with a gossip section,just pointing out that after 2,216 views,and almost 1 month on the 4M classified section the car remains unsold.Something is wrong!
    you just got greased

Ya everyone is wanting new or broke. Have only sent pics to 3 people. None have shown up yet. Can't sell if I don't have a customer. I'll pay gas money and $20 an hour travel time for anyone that shows up and can say car isn't as represented. How ya like that Lazer?
    Last edited by stunner; 01-19-2016 at 10:05 PM.

Now that Lazer has been shut up back to trying to get this thing sold. Tax money is coming in, use yours to upgrade. This is a nice car guys. Cash talks. I want it gone

Ill come look at it today for gas and $20 an hour travel time..

And if it's as described your bringing $3650 and a trailer correct? Or just another idiot running your mouth on an ad to sell a car?