Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Jonathan davenport continued

Somehow this thread just dissapeared.

It disappeared because as is the custom of many threads of the like it spiraled into personal attacks instead of sticking to the subject of the discussion. This one will disappear (as will any poster that chooses to do so) if it goes in the same fashion.

I just feel bad for the team ... I would think the team chassis builders took a big hit on sales because of this rule change ....

Quote Originally Posted by ModJr1 View Post
    It disappeared because as is the custom of many threads of the like it spiraled into personal attacks instead of sticking to the subject of the discussion. This one will disappear (as will any poster that chooses to do so) if it goes in the same fashion.

Ok np. I have noticed a lot of treads get out of hand and only some get deleted.

Found an interesting in car video of jd's car,makes a weird bogging sound a few times per backstretch (after he is out of traffic it's easier to hear)Then watched another driver and his car was basically smooth as far as rpms so it has to be the amount of traction he gets that is making the difference when comparing the two.Race was prairie dirt classic.
    Last edited by Dirtmod13; 12-29-2015 at 02:43 PM.

Thumbs up "Shot themselves another Wooden Duck is all!" Earl K. Long

Quote Originally Posted by ModJr1 View Post
    I didn't witness any personal attacks, but I suspect, 4m got a phone call or a text about the poor reception of certain legislation recently released in direct response to JD, Rumley & Co's. outstanding season. In my view, those new rules, they were a personal attack, but I digress. In reality they could've stopped the device from ever being built had an old rule stayed in place and enforced over the last decade. "1 shock per wheel", that rule IMHO would've have rendered the' "Device" far less effective and you simplify and thin down the rule book at the same time. Sadly though, just like "ObakaramaDing-Dong & friends" they love to legislate and control. In reality Goliath only succeeded in shooting a wooden duck for their troubles, slight of hand and classic misdirection prevailed and I predict, "JD, Rumley & Co." in 2016, will remain in top form leaving the, "In the box" racers scratching there collective heads, with whaling and gnashing of teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtmod13 View Post
    Found an interesting in car video of jd's car,makes a weird bogging sound a few times per backstretch (after he is out of traffic it's easier to hear)Then watched another driver and his car was basically smooth as far as rpms so it has to be the amount of traction he gets that is making the difference when comparing the two.Race was prairie dirt classic.
    Did JD win that one?
    Last edited by SuperEight; 12-29-2015 at 04:42 PM.
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

The race in question is the one he ran over Erb for victory on the last lap.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    The race in question is the one he ran over Erb for victory on the last lap.
    I think if he'll watch the complete race and NOT just the in-car he'll notice some whoops on the high side down the front stretch, causing the cars to, "Wah-Wah-Wah!" as they go thru there. Its only up against the wall though. I wanna go run there badly!!! FALS is awesome!!!
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    I think if he'll watch the complete race and NOT just the in-car he'll notice some whoops on the high side down the front stretch, causing the cars to, "Wah-Wah-Wah!" as they go thru there. Its only up against the wall though. I wanna go run there badly!!! FALS is awesome!!!
    what it was for the that's dirt racing at the end of the race

No one cares anymore...2016 is here, move on.
    Just anotha guy on 4m who think's they know what they're talking about...

JD deserves the credit for a great year. Do I think he will repeat what he did, absolutely not. I'm a total Bloomquist fan to boot. Do you honestly think the officials don't know what there doing? They would be fired on the spot if they continued to let things go. Like AnothaBenchRacer said, the year is over, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    JD deserves the credit for a great year. Do I think he will repeat what he did, absolutely not. I'm a total Bloomquist fan to boot. Do you honestly think the officials don't know what there doing? They would be fired on the spot if they continued to let things go. Like AnothaBenchRacer said, the year is over, move on.

Yes lets move on to 2016 where jd will dominate again!

Fired on the spot? On what grounds?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by AnothaBenchRacer View Post
    No one cares anymore...2016 is here, move on.
    My thoughts exactly!!!

No one called anyone. When posters start calling others names and use foul language that is no longer about the topic. So they are gone along with the tread.

Don't worry, we will be burning that new bloomer shirt again this year.

hahaha

great driver and they for sure have some things figured out but I don't see the team coming close to 2015... just to dominant to repeat IMO

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    great driver and they for sure have some things figured out but I don't see the team coming close to 2015... just to dominant to repeat IMO
    The rule book is now written to squash any winning streak attributed to any new approach. So I don't see how anyone could have a similar year.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    The rule book is now written to squash any winning streak attributed to any new approach. So I don't see how anyone could have a similar year.
    Has WoO got their rules for 2016 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtmod13 View Post
    Has WoO got their rules for 2016 yet?
    Not sure but il bet there thinkn pretty hard on it.