Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    JD deserves the credit for a great year. Do I think he will repeat what he did, absolutely not. I'm a total Bloomquist fan to boot. Do you honestly think the officials don't know what there doing? They would be fired on the spot if they continued to let things go. Like AnothaBenchRacer said, the year is over, move on.
    Correct, I believe the officials in this instance don't know what to make of what they saw, both under the car and on the track. Since they couldn't understand what they were seeing they opted to toss it for what I believe were political reasons. It's a new day and it'll be fun to watch some guys race who think 3 moves ahead. Asking the people who got beat if they like it, is redundant. Real leaders lead, they know when to move quickly and when to just let the storm pass. Hopefully in 2016 real leadership will emerge. And as far as why locals choose to sit out the touring events is probably a myriad of reasons, but I'm sure it wasnt because 1 specific team showed up. The guys at the top need to open their eyes to the reasons why the racers at the top are quiting, guys who are at the pinnacle of technology in the sport and still in their prime... I havent heard any of them mention the Rumley device is why they chose to quit or retire, not one..........
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

I really don't think the left rear device was all of the 6 car's magic. It goes much deeper than that IMO. Watching the car, it seems they have hit on a balance of weight transfer, that compensates for traction available. I believe they still have a edge on the competition since there is always more than one way to skin a cat. I don't think they will have the year they had in 2015, because that would take quite a feat to accomplish for anyone. Everyone that watched, has to realize there was a bit of racing luck involved with their magnificent run, along with a performance advantage. Anyone that has competed for anything knows, when you get on a roll, it's hard to lose and when your in the dumper, it's hard to win. being a contender for a national title is very possible. A 20 win season, will be hard to beat, for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I really don't think the left rear device was all of the 6 car's magic. It goes much deeper than that IMO. Watching the car, it seems they have hit on a balance of weight transfer, that compensates for traction available. I believe they still have a edge on the competition since there is always more than one way to skin a cat. I don't think they will have the year they had in 2015, because that would take quite a feat to accomplish for anyone. Everyone that watched, has to realize there was a bit of racing luck involved with their magnificent run, along with a performance advantage. Anyone that has competed for anything knows, when you get on a roll, it's hard to lose and when your in the dumper, it's hard to win. being a contender for a national title is very possible. A 20 win season, will be hard to beat, for anyone.
    Very well said bubstr You are correct w your post!

Default Elbows Up and Shooting for 7 or 11 in 2016 !!!

I agree with you completely in this post. Anyone who witnessed JD coming up, especially here on the GA/SC border tracks, really knew he was a cut above most. Now combine him with a focused Rumley & Co. and its the making of juggernaut team with limitless possibilities, but you gotta have luck too, especially when you love banging the cushion and threading the needle lap after lap.
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Exactly correct......and besides, if the guy figured out something in 2015 he will figure out how to have the optimum advantage he can legally have in 2016 too.

You can ban parts but you can't ban smarts people.

And to the guy that said only. SOME of the over the line threads get deleted versus others, your exactly right.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I dont think that they targeted the team just the device(gadget as some have called it) but since only one team had it its only being derived as targeting JD and Rumley. Somebody will come up with something to be banned for next years rules. It keeps going and going and goi... lol

I just wanna see how not only that team adapts to it but how others will. Plus lets see if JDs attitude changes or has he really matured as a person

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I just wanna see how not only that team adapts to it but how others will. Plus lets see if JDs attitude changes or has he really matured as a person
    Go talk to him and or hang out with him for a little while and see for yourself.......none of them are unapproachable.

And for what it's worth, there are a lot of threads still active that have spiraled into the abis ...certain names or topics get mentioned and they get removed, yet others stay.

I understand why, but let's not insult anyone's intelligence to say otherwise guys........certain names are off limits, everybody gets it.

If the Rumley/Davenport team is really that strong..........Kevin will find a way to make his cookie cutter go faster than the next Lucas guys cookie cutter, and Jd will find a way to drive it in deeper and make it stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Go talk to him and or hang out with him for a little while and see for yourself.......none of them are unapproachable.
    Bbqboy is so correct in this statement. Like I have said on numerous occasions I'm a Bloomer fan. But My friends and I partied with JD and crew at 4 different tracks. And I mean in the hauler. All we did was laugh our a$$ of every time. He himself couldn't believe the year he was having. Needless to say my friends and I enjoyed our selves and look forward to 2016 and meet up with JD and crew.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Bbqboy is so correct in this statement. Like I have said on numerous occasions I'm a Bloomer fan. But My friends and I partied with JD and crew at 4 different tracks. And I mean in the hauler. All we did was laugh our a$$ of every time. He himself couldn't believe the year he was having. Needless to say my friends and I enjoyed our selves and look forward to 2016 and meet up with JD and crew.
    Glad you experienced that w jd and crew plunks7!

Party continues into 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Glad you experienced that w jd and crew plunks7!

Party continues into 2016!
    Isn't your enama working yet???

Quote Originally Posted by clayton_wetter View Post
    isn't your enama working yet???
    darn c dubya. I thought that was a thermomiter

T M I guys.........

Sometimes you just make your own luck. Being prepared and having everything in order. This 6 team is far more prepared to race than this time last year. It wasn't just one thing that created tremendous forward drive. Will remain the car to beat. The Lucas legislature didn't do any favors to the competition. Don't pull on Superman's Cape.

Quote Originally Posted by barchetta6 View Post
    sometimes you just make your own luck. Being prepared and having everything in order. This 6 team is far more prepared to race than this time last year. It wasn't just one thing that created tremendous forward drive. Will remain the car to beat. The lucas legislature didn't do any favors to the competition. Don't pull on superman's cape.
    superman ordered a longer cape so someone might have a better chance to catch a hold of it during the race!

Quote Originally Posted by JMDraceHD98 View Post
    Don't worry, we will be burning that new bloomer shirt again this year.

hahaha
    Maybe you should be WEARING it when you do????

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    superman ordered a longer cape so someone might have a better chance to catch a hold of it during the race!
    And you ordered some larger Depends?????

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    And you ordered some larger Depends?????

Nooooooo Im not at your stage where I have to wear them.

Im still in pull ups!!

Could someone clarify this for me .....Is davenport still using his banned chassis mod for the wild west races ?