Thread: manual pump

Default manual pump

Having an issue with no fuel pressure. Put out 7.5 lb in September. Parked in garage, 85-90 in summer been about 60 at lowest so far. Haven't run since now it won't pull from the cell... Any ideas?
    »»*†HÀ†§ HÓ††™««

Remove line at pump, take compressed air to the fuel cell to be sure fuel is present. Reattach line, repeat with air, turn motor over. Open carb bowls to verify.

gas or methanol? stock mount or belt drive?

Had that problem with my kse.I would do what Jeffery was suggesting to get fuel to the pump.What the problem was,the carb had a small leak at the secondary metering block.This let the fuel evaporate, siphon back to the fuel cell.Don't fill the carb full and start the motor with the pump dry.

It's a stock mount on gas, it's crazy cus I never had this type of issue. I will try clearing the lines as instructed and report results. I'll also push fuel to the pump to make sure it's at least that far.
    »»*†HÀ†§ HÓ††™««

I'd take the fuel filter apart as well. Rust and debris will mess things up pretty quick.

I would say it dried up and likely needs rebuilt or replaced. But like they said force some fuel to it with air in the tank see what happens.

Seems like filter is an issue. Wouldn't push fuel past has a fair amount of debris. Going to see what happens after I replace filter, will be a fiew days before I can get that. Will relay what happens after that.
    »»*†HÀ†§ HÓ††™««

Fuel filter!!!!

Took a little bit of work, pulled line apart replaced filter and pulled pump to manually prime it.

Good to go!

Thanks for all the help!
    »»*†HÀ†§ HÓ††™««