Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default "The Donald" gets it right!!!

Enforce the gun laws we have properly, not adding more and fixing our mental health system will lead to a safer America.

I agree 100%

Finally something we should all agree with!!!!

kidrock did you know who your friend was I was talking about? If not P.M.me.

kidrock clear your pm box up.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    kidrock clear your pm box up.
    Sorry, give me a second

Ok should be good now

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Enforce the gun laws we have properly, not adding more and fixing our mental health system will lead to a safer America.
    Theres not enough time or money to fix our mental health problems. We cant build a big enough facility to house all the voters that voted for Obama! LOL
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    Theres not enough time or money to fix our mental health problems. We cant build a big enough facility to house all the voters that voted for Obama! LOL
    Or the far right wing nuts lol

Easy Fellas I fall into these categories!!!! Were trying to get better. Just a long progress.

Easy Fellas I fall into these categories!!!! Were trying to get better. Just a long progress.
    It's all good, it don't Matter what categories will all come from we are still Americans and we are in this together.

What president cut the funding for the mental health systems act?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    What president cut the funding for the mental health systems act?
    What anti-American group of lawyers caused crazy mofo's to not be reported by psychiatrists? Hint........................ACLU.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    What anti-American group of lawyers caused crazy mofo's to not be reported by psychiatrists? Hint........................ACLU.
    DING DING DING we have a winner!!! wouldn't want to trounce on those crazies civil rights....

DING DING DING we have a winner!!! wouldn't want to trounce on those crazies civil rights....
    I love those guys then.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Please give us a year when that happen. Please tell us what conditions the mentally ill were living under. Please tell us what president realized the problem and was trying to correct the mental health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Please give us a year when that happen. Please tell us what conditions the mentally ill were living under. Please tell us what president realized the problem and was trying to correct the mental health issues.
    I remember this stuff happening and officials complaining that there wasn't much they could do with the crazies because of the new laws.... I'll look for it, but you can find it just as easy as I can, it doesn't fit your agenda so your not interested in doing your own leg work..

I remember this stuff happening and officials complaining that there wasn't much they could do with the crazies because of the new laws.... I'll look for it, but you can find it just as easy as I can, it doesn't fit your agenda so your not interested in doing your own leg work..

Sorry Mud, I already done the leg work. That how I knew what questions to ask. I really don't have agenda.

Go Donald... speaks in simple terms and makes sense.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Go Donald... speaks in simple terms and makes sense.
    He will need 2 states yet to get in - to have any chance! And one of them he will not get!! Remember where I mentioned where our schooling ranks? And now "The Donald " will be spending 2 million dollars a week to try and persuade Iowa. I thought you said he was a smart businessman. You ever here of Humpty Dumpty.

He will need 2 states yet to get in - to have any chance! And one of them he will not get!! Remember where I mentioned where our schooling ranks? And now "The Donald " will be spending 2 million dollars a week to try and persuade Iowa. I thought you said he was a smart businessman. You ever here of Humpty Dumpty.
    Well, he's spent virtually nothing to this point compared to the other candidates... relied on the media to carry his message and water for that matter... Sounds pretty smart to me.. Remember, he has access to more millions then anyone else, all he has to do is say the word and donors will inundate him with dollars....