Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    And the biggest clown they have is leading in the polls go figure!!! I thought after W and Obama they were done with clowns.
    What would you consider the Clinton's to be? The candidate running has turned everything she touched into a disaster. No accomplishments, lies to families who lose their sons because of her ineptness. Oh by the way, a new film(Major Hollywood Product) is on the way. Three soldiers who were in the Libya disaster, who fought to save lives, one nearly losing his arm, said that the White House and Clinton lied about everything that happened. Clinton also denied she told the families who lost their children that it was a video, calling them the liars. Yep, lets trash people like Trump and Cruz.

Film directed by Michael Bay to hit theaters on Jan 15th

What happened Kid, your slipping into "crackpot"? Name me one Democrat running for office that is worth while.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    What would you consider the Clinton's to be? The candidate running has turned everything she touched into a disaster. No accomplishments, lies to families who lose their sons because of her ineptness. Oh by the way, a new film(Major Hollywood Product) is on the way. Three soldiers who were in the Libya disaster, who fought to save lives, one nearly losing his arm, said that the White House and Clinton lied about everything that happened. Clinton also denied she told the families who lost their children that it was a video, calling them the liars. Yep, lets trash people like Trump and Cruz.

Film directed by Michael Bay to hit theaters on Jan 15th
    Clintons = liars, cheats ect ect. Hillary and the rest of the Obama Admin lied about Benghazi so, It wouldn't hurt Obamas chances for re-election and it looks like it helped

Believe it or not I would take Cruze over Trump any day. At least Cruze is a junior senator and has some sense of how to run the Government. The Donald doesn't have a clue as to what he's talking. He's playing right into the hands of people that are fed up with congress and this President. The Donald will have a hard time getting things passed in congress. It soundceasy but he will find out it doesn't work the way he thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    What happened Kid, your slipping into "crackpot"? Name me one Democrat running for office that is worth while.
    Sorry Mud but the Dems don't have anyone this go round. The retards have this one in the bag. It's just who is it going to be.

Default I actually like Rand Paul for myself.

Clintons = liars, cheats ect ect. Hillary and the rest of the Obama Admin lied about Benghazi so, It wouldn't hurt Obamas chances for re-election and it looks like it helped

Believe it or not I would take Cruze over Trump any day. At least Cruze is a junior senator and has some sense of how to run the Government. The Donald doesn't have a clue as to what he's talking. He's playing right into the hands of people that are fed up with congress and this President. The Donald will have a hard time getting things passed in congress. It soundceasy but he will find out it doesn't work the way he thinks.
    Hypothetically if Trump does get in and Congress tries to be difficult, don't you think the same people that are fed up with how things have gone, from both parties, that the same people that put Trump in office would raise Heck at them to move... Seems logical if Trump's got the peoples support that congress may be inclined to get on the train. I'm not saying everything he's saying is doable or even the best, but I have to admit a lot of it has crossed mt mind before and it seems to strike a chord with a lot of people fed up with our political quagmire. An outsider to shake things up may be just what we need, like Reagan did.
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Sorry Mud but the Dems don't have anyone this go round. The retards have this one in the bag. It's just who is it going to be.
    So you choose to back the Communist Democrat party and call the other party retards??? Go crawl back in your hole.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    Hypothetically if Trump does get in and Congress tries to be difficult, don't you think the same people that are fed up with how things have gone, from both parties, that the same people that put Trump in office would raise Heck at them to move... Seems logical if Trump's got the peoples support that congress may be inclined to get on the train. I'm not saying everything he's saying is doable or even the best, but I have to admit a lot of it has crossed mt mind before and it seems to strike a chord with a lot of people fed up with our political quagmire. An outsider to shake things up may be just what we need, like Reagan did.
    I agree with some of what Trump is saying, in my opinion congress will be more difficult then he thinks and no I don't think congress will get on the train has you put it. You will still have a quagmire.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    So you choose to back the Communist Democrat party and call the other party retards??? Go crawl back in your hole.
    CW his wife won't let him.

I agree with some of what Trump is saying, in my opinion congress will be more difficult then he thinks and no I don't think congress will get on the train has you put it. You will still have a quagmire.
    Not at all, Ronald Reagan did it masterfully.... we the people do have power, we just have to exercise it...

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    CW his wife won't let him.
    Well I can certainly see why!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Not at all, Ronald Reagan did it masterfully.... we the people do have power, we just have to exercise it...
    Oh I agree the people have the power. We the people could get almost anything we wanted but, we don't have the guts to do it. In my opinion If the Donald gets in he won't get half of what he wants through congress.

I doubt it. We've already had 7 years of transparency and crossing the aisle, right... I'll just be happy to actually have an American be president for a while.
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^wish we had a "like" button^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL

I doubt it. We've already had 7 years of transparency and crossing the aisle, right... I'll just be happy to actually have an American be president for a while.
    And not a Female either!!!!!!!!

You doubt but, I don't. Transparency not hardly plus we haven't had a congress willing to cross the aisle as well. Remember it takes both sides to get chit done unless you have a super majority in both houses and control the Whitehouse

Kid did you see where the republicans over turn Obama care. It doesn't seem to a big deal not to many new agencies are covering it, not even fox. I did find it on the bottom page of USA Today.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid did you see where the republicans over turn Obama care. It doesn't seem to a big deal not to many new agencies are covering it, not even fox. I did find it on the bottom page of USA Today.
    Yes, but at least their base is going to be happy even though they know the President won't sign it.

You doubt but, I don't. Transparency not hardly plus we haven't had a congress willing to cross the aisle as well. Remember it takes both sides to get chit done unless you have a super majority in both houses and control the Whitehouse
    http://api.ning.com/files/1M-yj*HdTy...epybulldog.gif