Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Sorry Mud, I already done the leg work. That how I knew what questions to ask. I really don't have agenda.

Here is a good read on the subject....and you most certainly do have an agenda...everyone does...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...JugpAr7Y0Wsdnw

Looks like it got its start under Yumpin' Yimmy Carter...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...ztF_PAq1GCaBvw

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Here is a good read on the subject....and you most certainly do have an agenda...everyone does...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...JugpAr7Y0Wsdnw
    I already read that article. On this subject I don't have an agenda.

On this subject I don't have an agenda.
    Then what point are you arguing?

Then what point are you arguing?
    I'm just supporting your original post about fixing the mental health issues in the USA. Thanks to Jimmy Carter and the House(277 to15) and the Senate(93 to 3) for passing the mental health system act. A bad move by Reagan who defunded the mental health act. Who did he get shot by? A mentally ill citizen. Some critics think if he wouldn't of defunded mental health act he probably wouldn't of been shot.
    Last edited by ss12; 01-01-2016 at 09:20 AM.

Were reading this deal differently.... Carter is the one who opened the doors to the nut houses, not Reagan.. First paragraph....

I am today submitting to Congress the Mental Health Systems Act. This proposed legislation establishes a new partnership between the federal government and the states in the planning 'and provision of mental health services. It seeks to assure that the chronically mentally ill no longer face the cruel alternative of unnecessary institutionalization or inadequate care in the community. It provides local communities with more flexible federal support for mental health services and places a new emphasis on the prevention of mental illness.

Trump tells the tea party types exactly what they want to hear. Easy pickins. Unfortunately for them if Trump is the GOP candidate its a guaranteed win for the libtards.

The next best option though is a foreign born junior senator who doesn't go by his first name. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Tough times for the GOP ahead i fear.

Were reading this deal differently.... Carter is the one who opened the doors to the nut houses, not Reagan.. First paragraph....

I am today submitting to Congress the Mental Health Systems Act. This proposed legislation establishes a new partnership between the federal government and the states in the planning 'and provision of mental health services. It seeks to assure that the chronically mentally ill no longer face the cruel alternative of unnecessary institutionalization or inadequate care in the community. It provides local communities with more flexible federal support for mental health services and places a new emphasis on the prevention of mental illness.

Yes Carter open the doors to help fund for the mentally ill. Reagan shut the doors and stopped the funding to help mentally ill.
    Last edited by ss12; 01-01-2016 at 03:11 PM.

Yes Carter open the doors to help fund for the mentally ill. Reagan shut the doors and stopped the funding to help mentally ill.
    You asked who open the doors, it was Carter... What Reagan did was common sense... something our politicians of today don't have.... and the reason say it was common sense is it wasn't going to work... you can't mandate crazy people to show up at a clinic, they don't know their crazy.... Trust me, I am dam near an expert in this field....

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Or the far right wing nuts lol
    What is a far right wing? Is that a patriotic Christian who loves the nation as founded, the Constitution, gun rights, and standing up on moral issues? Is that the nutty people you keep mentioning?

I'm just supporting your original post about fixing the mental health issues in the USA. Thanks to Jimmy Carter and the House(277 to15) and the Senate(93 to 3) for passing the mental health system act. A bad move by Reagan who defunded the mental health act. Who did he get shot by? A mentally ill citizen. Some critics think if he wouldn't of defunded mental health act he probably wouldn't of been shot.
    Obummer and the Democrat party don't want to fix mental illness, they USE it for all that they can get from it, mainly including voters.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    What is a far right wing? Is that a patriotic Christian who loves the nation as founded, the Constitution, gun rights, and standing up on moral issues? Is that the nutty people you keep mentioning?
    You nailed it Clayton !!!!

Yup, Clayton , your all over this one... on both posts...

Quote Originally Posted by stockcar5 View Post
    Trump tells the tea party types exactly what they want to hear. Easy pickins. Unfortunately for them if Trump is the GOP candidate its a guaranteed win for the libtards.

The next best option though is a foreign born junior senator who doesn't go by his first name. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Tough times for the GOP ahead i fear.
    Oh the retards would be fine with a foreign born junior senator because that's the type of hypocrites some of them are.

Should a person buying a gun have to go threw a psychiatric evaluation? Are should we just allow everybody the opportunity to buy a gun no matter what their mental state is? I had to go threw a psychiatric evaluation for the job I have now,and it was no big deal. I know you republicans will have a problem going threw the evaluation because most of you won't be able to pass. Look at all of your candidates running. They all are way out there. The republicans party has more clowns than a circus has.
    Last edited by ss12; 01-03-2016 at 09:37 AM.

Oh the retards would be fine with a foreign born junior senator because that's the type of hypocrites some of them are.
    I take it your talking about B-Rock, your hero?

I take it your talking about B-Rock, your hero?
    No he was talking about your new hero Rafael Edward Ted Cruz lol

You know the one that wasn't born here and doesn't use his real name and is a junior senator lol !!!

Born in Canada and first term Senator!!
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-03-2016 at 05:09 PM.

Should a person buying a gun have to go threw a psychiatric evaluation? Are should we just allow everybody the opportunity to buy a gun no matter what their mental state is? I had to go threw a psychiatric evaluation for the job I have now,and it was no big deal. I know you republicans will have a problem going threw the evaluation because most of you won't be able to pass. Look at all of your candidates running. They all are way out there. The republicans party has more clowns than a circus has.
    And the biggest clown they have is leading in the polls go figure!!! I thought after W and Obama they were done with clowns.

Just because it sounds good, funding to help the mentally ill does not means it succeeded in helping one bit. The liberals are always creating these causes and their cures in words only, when in reality the only thing that happens is a portion of the public is duped into voting for them, as that was their only motive in the first place.

No he was talking about your new hero Rafael Edward Ted Cruz lol

You know the one that wasn't born here and doesn't use his real name and is a junior senator lol !!!

Born in Canada and first term Senator!!
    I find this post one of major ignorance. Growing up and achieving wisdom seems to be too much to ask for in some.