Default Happy new year!!

My fellow 4M rabble-rousers.... be safe, want ya'll back here to argue next year too!!!

Happy New Year!!

Less than 2 weeks 'till it's Tulsa Time and The Chili Bowl Nationals!! It's been since December 19th at Du Quoin and we're again anxious for some racin'!!

I will also give a shout out to all 4m. Happy New Year and please be safe!!!!! You to Blackie and Family where ever you are.

CIRF, have fun at your favorite race. Was talking about going there and also WWS in Az. But can't , health problems keeping me home. Will be watching on TV. As always stay safe and enjoy!!!!

Here's hoping everyone one has a great New Year filled with happiness and good health.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I will also give a shout out to all 4m. Happy New Year and please be safe!!!!! You to Blackie and Family where ever you are.

CIRF, have fun at your favorite race. Was talking about going there and also WWS in Az. But can't , health problems keeping me home. Will be watching on TV. As always stay safe and enjoy!!!!
    Really sorry to hear of your health difficulties, plunks. We sincerely hope you get things sorted out and back to normal for the upcoming racing season. Also, we truly hope you get to get to WWS and The Chili Bowl next year. Thanks for the good wishes from you to us on our annual trek to Tulsa, we appreciate it.

Plunks, we've been saying for several years now that Christmas comes in mid-January and we celebrate in Tulsa!! LOL!!

Take good care, and once again, A SAFE, PROSPEROUS AND JOYFUL NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

ouuuh (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) watch out guys earth made another full pass/ration around the sun. Woo doggie lets all cerebrate ''new years''.........

Headed to Tucson Az in 10 days...Can't wait!! Well, I can wait, just don't want to....LOL

Thumbs up

Well, I made it through to 2016. I hope this year is a great one for everybody!!!
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Headed to Tucson Az in 10 days...Can't wait!! Well, I can wait, just don't want to....LOL
    mud, you also have a good time and be safe. Enjoy