Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oregon Militia

Hey ss, when you talk of the Green Party you ARE talking about a movement that is in reality a part of the New World Order.

A quote from another race forum i frequent sums it up pretty well.

"These ranchers depend on Gov't entitlements in the form of land, fail to honor their lease agreements, and destroy and exploit public land for their personal gain at the expense of the taxpayer? They're thugs with pick-up trucks and cowboy hats."

Quote Originally Posted by stockcar5 View Post
    A quote from another race forum i frequent sums it up pretty well.

"These ranchers depend on Gov't entitlements in the form of land, fail to honor their lease agreements, and destroy and exploit public land for their personal gain at the expense of the taxpayer? They're thugs with pick-up trucks and cowboy hats."
    Well, goes to show there are two of you limp wrists ....

I'm don't think what they are doing is quite the American way...

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

You're not realizing that the government is cooperating in the United Nations plans of land seizure in America and making most of our land off limits to the public as well as telling and placing our own citizens in areas that they decide, not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Hey ss, when you talk of the Green Party you ARE talking about a movement that is in reality a part of the New World Order.
    Oh good, I will expect her to take a big jump in the polls in the next few days. I mean the green party are a part of the new world order right? The new world order has plenty of money and she should be one of the front runners and allowed to debate. I will be expecting her in the debates after the primaries are over. When she is elected she probably will win the noble peace award like Obama did. If a republican wins the presidential race will he/she be part of the new world order? The new world order should be able to win any party. Here is some information for you to check out. Go to youtube and search for grindall61 he is up to date on agenda 21.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Oh good, I will expect her to take a big jump in the polls in the next few days. I mean the green party are a part of the new world order right? The new world order has plenty of money and she should be one of the front runners and allowed to debate. I will be expecting her in the debates after the primaries are over. When she is elected she probably will win the noble peace award like Obama did. If a republican wins the presidential race will he/she be part of the new world order? The new world order should be able to win any party. Here is some information for you to check out. Go to youtube and search for grindall61 he is up to date on agenda 21.
    SS12, I watch the video about the neo cons and it looks like they are hard at work again, I think the biggest threat to this country is the neo cons and have been for years.

Hey Kid, the neo cons finally have some competition or they have always been a part of the new world order.

Hey Kid, the neo cons finally have some competition or they have always been a part of the new world order.
    What does the right wing nuts have to say about the neo cons?

Don't know much about the new world order I have heard about it just don't know much about. I guess it has to do with the right wing nuts taking over the country or something.

Oh boy, I can't believe these clueless observations and interpretations. It's sad.

Here ya go Kid:

Neoconservatism (commonly shortened to neocon) is a political movement born in the United States during the 1960s among Democrats who became disenchanted with the party's domestic and especially foreign policy. Many of its adherents became politically famous during the Republican presidential administrations of the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and 2000s. Neoconservatives peaked in influence during the administrations of George W. Bush and George H W Bush, when they played a major role in promoting and planning the 2003 invasion of Iraq.[1] Prominent neoconservatives in the Bush administration included Paul Wolfowitz, John Bolton, Elliott Abrams, Richard Perle, and Paul Bremer. Senior officials Vice President (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Cheney and Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, while not identifying themselves as neoconservatives, listened closely to neoconservative advisers regarding foreign policy, especially the defense of Israel, the promotion of democracy in the Middle East, and the buildup of American military forces to achieve these goals. The neocons have influence in the Obama White House, and neoconservatism remains a staple in both parties' arsenal.[2][3]

Surprized didn't it Kid

So Mud from your post the neocons have been able to control both political parties correct? Who was the last president that was able to stop them for awhile? One Hint you republican think he was the last great president. I would suspect the neocons are the one that shot him. This is one of the best things he did as a president and there hasn't been a president since then that has been able to stop them.
    Last edited by ss12; 01-05-2016 at 05:53 AM.

So Mud from your post the neocons have been able to control both political parties correct? Who was the last president that was able to stop them for awhile? One Hint you republican think he was the last great president. I would suspect the neocons are the one that shot him. This is one of the best things he did as a president and there hasn't been a president since then that has been able to stop them.
    I think you need to brush up on your comprehension skills.... Where did you see "control".... you see that's the problem with you libs, your always adding "between the lines" crap that isn't there... it clearly said advise.... The definition was for Kid who thought they were right wing... I would probably be considered a Neo-con and I don't have a problem with that...

Let me get this right. They have been around since the 60's,70's,80's,90's 2000's and still present today. They are a political party that we can't vote for but it doesn't matter if republican or democrat is in office they are still on the side lines giving what direction this country goes. They are in charge of the military complex, the CIA and control the nation media. What a perfect position to be in. Yes they give advise and if you don't to what they say. They will investigate everything you have done through the CIA and then they will start their propaganda in the media against you and turn everything their way for their benefits

Listen to this man he is from the Reagan administration. Start at the 25 minute mark and he will explain the power of the neocons in our government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZx7JWSOqK0

Let me get this right. They have been around since the 60's,70's,80's,90's 2000's and still present today. They are a political party that we can't vote for but it doesn't matter if republican or democrat is in office they are still on the side lines giving what direction this country goes. They are in charge of the military complex, the CIA and control the nation media. What a perfect position to be in. Yes they give advise and if you don't to what they say. They will investigate everything you have done through the CIA and then they will start their propaganda in the media against you and turn everything their way for their benefits

Listen to this man he is from the Reagan administration. Start at the 25 minute mark and he will explain the power of the neocons in our government.

Yes I listened to it and the guy is spot on with his remarks on what's been going on

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    I think you need to brush up on your comprehension skills.... Where did you see "control".... you see that's the problem with you libs, your always adding "between the lines" crap that isn't there... it clearly said advise.... The definition was for Kid who thought they were right wing... I would probably be considered a Neo-con and I don't have a problem with that...
    I just knew there was something about you that wasn't right lol!!!

Personally, the more "advice" a President can get the better.... just because they were advising, doesn't mean the President was listening or doing exactly what they wanted, furthermore, what makes you think they're wrong? And that is his "opinion", which makes it his opinion, not fact...