Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No BS!!!

Speaking of immigration, we should ask the German women how they like the immigrants coming in from Syria so far.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Never said that..not one time... the top thing a liberal does is read between the lines and come up with an entirely different sentence... Please point out where I said he had experience running the government.... you absolutely kill your own argument when you do that...
    Please enlighten me then what you meant

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Speaking of immigration, we should ask the German women how they like the immigrants coming in from Syria so far.
    Throughout recent history Communism has supported and used radical Islam to help accomplish their goals. Thus Obummer and the Progressive Democrat Commies in our government are showing this to still be true.

This also explains the continued downfall of Europe.

I'm sorry plunks7. The survey has been completed and the unanimous opinion of the respondents is that you are stupid. And you might remember what Ron White says about that condition.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Looking at how softened western men have become over the last 2/3 decades and the psychological torment they have been through since birth, they have been emasculated, western women may prefer being raped by misogynist animals to having these boys as mates anymore. Western men do not understand how the real world works at all, he doesn't understand human nature and he better start waking up very soon or hes going to be pushed into the ground by other men and they are going to take his women. In the animal kingdom the female will submit to any male that comes into the territory who kills or runs off the previous male(s) and kills any offspring the other male(s) had. Don't think humans don't have their animal side, especially the less intellectually gifted like non whites and non north east asians. They act on instinct more strongly and decisively. Western men THINK more than ACT with their gut and thats unattractive to women. Western men have become increasingly repulsive to women and you can sense women are becoming disparate.
    Last edited by Crossbones; 01-08-2016 at 05:01 PM.

you want to make this country strong again?

the two words that scare the hell out of our beloved Politicians...Term Limits.

but since they write the laws it'll never happen.

I have mixed feelings in regards to term limits but the previous poster hit the nail on the head. Term limits scare the hell out of politicians at all levels!

Politicians at all levels have one common objective, and that is to be elected or re-elected!

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    I'm sorry plunks7. The survey has been completed and the unanimous opinion of the respondents is that you are stupid. And you might remember what Ron White says about that condition.
    Thank You for the heads up. And my Dr. and I already know this so its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by racer67x View Post

the two words that scare the hell out of our beloved Politicians...Term Limits.

but since they write the laws it'll never happen.
    I thought they would be " Your Fired ".

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I thought they would be " Your Fired ".
    its all smoke and mirrors anyway..juice it up with some Hollywood production.

Tonight's Presidential Address starring the Tonight Show Band Featuring Paul Schaffer and Special Guest Star "The Foo Fighters"!!

its all smoke and mirrors anyway..juice it up with some Hollywood production. Tonight's Presidential Address starring the Tonight Show Band Featuring Paul Schaffer and Special Guest Star "The Foo Fighters"!!
    Smoke and mirrors since the beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I have mixed feelings in regards to term limits but the previous poster hit the nail on the head. Term limits scare the hell out of politicians at all levels!

Politicians at all levels have one common objective, and that is to be elected or re-elected!
    Therefore bought and paid for politicians by special interest groups that don't always have the people of this country best interest at heart.

The two words that scare the hell out of our beloved politicians...term limits.

But since they write the laws it'll never happen.
    revolution is the only thing that will make this country strong again and that is why the establishment is so afraid of donald trump !!!!!!!!! He is the beginning of that "revolution " !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    revolution is the only thing that will make this country strong again and that is why the establishment is so afraid of donald trump !!!!!!!!! He is the beginning of that "revolution " !!!!!!!!!!
    What you forget is the establishment is still in control of congress so, might be a little hard to get the things done the Donald thinks he's going to get done but, if he was to win it would be interesting to see how this all pans out

wille proved the intern did not swallow.

25 THINGS I TRUST MORE THAN HILLARY
    • Mexican tap water
    • A wolverine with a ‘pet me’ sign
    • A mixed drink made by Bill Cosby
    • A straight edge shave from Jodi Arias
    • An elevator ride with Ray Rice
    • A night out with Aaron Hernandez
    • Brian Williams memory
    • Michelle Obama staying at a Motel 8
    • Visiting the capitals of all 57 states Obama thinks exists
    • Pinocchio
    • The Boy that cried Wolf
    • The Cleveland Browns going to the Super Bowl
    • A Nigerian inheritance email
    • An unconscious pilot alone in the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit
    • Harry Reid’s exercise equipment
    • An IM from Anthony Weiner
    • Anything Nancy Pelosi has ever uttered
    • A factory packed parachute
    • A kiss from Judas
    • An Afghan wearing a backpack
    • Whatever Bill Clinton’s definition of “is” is
    • If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan
    • A North Korean trial
    • A BIC pen that doesn’t leak
    • A tuna fish sandwich left on a city bus for three days

Now that is funny I don't care who you are. Good one CW. I likes.

Problem is, we have term limits now, its called us and voting... we get what we deserve or so they say...