Default Davenport's interview wit dave seay 1/6/2016

The interview is on www.soundcloud.com/dirtnationtv

Do people actually like that guy thats doing interviewing?

Good Lord he is terrible.

Just say no...

He makes his living, doing PR. This show was brought back because of popular demand, so I guess he has his fans.

I think he's a little different but he does something a lot of others can't/don't want to. And he does it for the love of it. I appreciate what he puts out. he talks to guys from all over not just one area or just national guys.

Well, hope he makes it, but some constructive criticism here. Can the inside jokes, and laughing at everything thing you say. Watch Dave Despain, and some color.

Just say no...

JMO, But your pretty critical for a free service. Personally, I enjoy the podcasts, great way to pass miles driving down the road and before kids come to the classroom.
    I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me race.

I think Dave Seay is great. I missed these interview for the year or so when it was just IMCA stuff. Really happy to have it back.

Yes It is free and he does host guests that are relevant at the time, from all over the country. I like the show and if you have listened for a while, you get the inside jokes. There is something to be said about gift horses and their mouth.

Kromulous thank you for the constructive criticism and for listening to an interview. Been interviewing drivers for well over 20 years now and sometimes you get a little lazy in your old age. I will tighten up the interviews with a little more professionalism. Thank you to everyone that takes the time to listen to the interviews. Means a lot to me. I do this for the love of the sport. Unfortunately not going to get rich off of it. If I stray from delivering a quality product to you the listener call me out on it. Hell direct message me. You can even send me an email at dave@racexr.com. I also take suggestions on guests to be interviewed if you didn't already know. Always willing to take some advice and make these interviews better. Thanks again!

dave, don't change a thing, your interviews are great and much appreciated.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Seay View Post
    Kromulous thank you for the constructive criticism and for listening to an interview. Been interviewing drivers for well over 20 years now and sometimes you get a little lazy in your old age. I will tighten up the interviews with a little more professionalism. Thank you to everyone that takes the time to listen to the interviews. Means a lot to me. I do this for the love of the sport. Unfortunately not going to get rich off of it. If I stray from delivering a quality product to you the listener call me out on it. Hell direct message me. You can even send me an email at dave@racexr.com. I also take suggestions on guests to be interviewed if you didn't already know. Always willing to take some advice and make these interviews better. Thanks again!
    I think Dave's reply to this thread is a perfect example of his professionalism and commitment. I haven't agreed with everything he's done and said over the years but I can say that I've always received a prompt and courteous reply each and every time I've contacted him. I wish that there were more folks like him, with access to microphones, keyboards and airwaves, promoting the dirt racing community.
    tom... Please "Support Your Local Race Track" & "Take a Kid Racing" !!!