Default Differences in Integra Shocks

What is the difference in the different Integra shocks? I see a "JackHammer" shock and a "Berlin" shock. What are these applications used for?

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    What is the difference in the different Integra shocks? I see a "JackHammer" shock and a "Berlin" shock. What are these applications used for?
    They are nick names for RF shocks mostly for the rocket camp. A Berlin has a lot of rebound and a Jackhammer has even more.

Quote Originally Posted by billetbirdcage View Post
    They are nick names for RF shocks mostly for the rocket camp. A Berlin has a lot of rebound and a Jackhammer has even more.
    Does the Berlin have a link with BShepp?

Default Integra Shock

In what instances would a shock like these be used? I understand with a ton of rebound it will speed up weight transfer but would that be more for a fast tacky track, slow slick track etc.??

Quote Originally Posted by Matt49 View Post
    Does the Berlin have a link with BShepp?
    Berlin refers to Berlin speedway on Michigan. Integra did a test there with rocket.

Jackhammer is a rf that was popular with the club 29 crowd.

^^^ I'm pretty sure @Matt49 was referencing B-Shepp being from Berlin, Il. Of course that'd be a weird coincidence if he wasn't??? But for @Cranky, higher rebound is going to delay weight coming off that corner of the car (slowing down weight transfer might be another way to look at it).

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    ^^^ I'm pretty sure @Matt49 was referencing B-Shepp being from Berlin, Il. Of course that'd be a weird coincidence if he wasn't??? But for @Cranky, higher rebound is going to delay weight coming off that corner of the car (slowing down weight transfer might be another way to look at it).
    Correct on both.
    BShepp is actually from New Berlin but the coincidence was to much to resist.
    Yes, the high rebound RF will delay weight transfer to the rear wheels under acceleration. This promotes loose corner exit which works very well in high traction situations. Maybe that's why they tested this on a pavement track (Berlin).

Correct on both.
    BShepp is actually from New Berlin but the coincidence was to much to resist.
    Yes, the high rebound RF will delay weight transfer to the rear wheels under acceleration. This promotes loose corner exit which works very well in high traction situations. Maybe that's why they tested this on a pavement track (Berlin).
    Berlin had dirt on it when they did this test.

Quote Originally Posted by manwplan View Post
    Berlin had dirt on it when they did this test.
    Oh yeah...WoO had a race there if I remember right.

B Shepp is from Berlin Il. Everyone in our area has a New Berlin Address because of the post office, but Berlin and New Berlin are a couple miles apart. In the old days of Brandon's great grandpa, and my father inlaw, being accused of being from New Berlin started many fights at the bar.lol
    Last edited by B1 crew; 01-07-2016 at 05:07 PM.

Oh yeah...WoO had a race there if I remember right.
    They have been running there a few years now. Considering Integra is in the area, it makes sense that they would test there. But they do tests at other tracks too.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!