Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by edavis71 View Post
    New track has nothing to do with it, he is a professional racer. I smell horse sh1t and I am sure that I am not the only one who smells it!!!
    once saw mark Martin pull of the track at bristol on the white flag lap while leading. Everbody screws up ever once in awhile.

I saw that race too tsand I think it was a busch race and he pulled into victory lane.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I'm just happy Mars, Moyer and Lanigan didn't win. That's a bonus right there.
    What do you got against those three?

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    Now everyone's BIG question is how close is Davenport's car to the new Lucas rules package or are they still running all of last years setup to go for the big bonus money. And i know alot of yall call it racing but 1 of these days those uncleared sliders are going to get someone a black eye.
    Uncleared sliders????If you are referring to Davenport, those were about as clean a sliders as one could make. If their was contact, I missed it. And I do not belong to the JD fanclub either. just sayin.
    8/13/16

LMAO!!! A good regional racer, no better than Fergy, Madden or Casey Roberts to the 600,000 man in 1 year. Whatever!!!
    Ed71 it will be all right ,hope to see you soon.Go JD what you smell is $$$$$$. B B from blairsville ga.said that🏁

Davenport wins goes to scales and the win stands. I wonder if ED thinks that smells lol

LMAO!!! A good regional racer, no better than Fergy, Madden or Casey Roberts to the 600,000 man in 1 year. Whatever!!!
    Funny that you mentioned 3 other longhorn drivers...........but , whatever John.

Right??
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by GA-DIRT View Post
    Ed71 it will be all right ,hope to see you soon.Go JD what you smell is $$$$$$. B B from blairsville ga.said that‰a
    and S H from Alabama seconds it............

Phase 2 coming in the rumley camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Uncleared sliders????If you are referring to Davenport, those were about as clean a sliders as one could make. If their was contact, I missed it. And I do not belong to the JD fanclub either. just sayin.
    would like to hear from gustin regarding the slider on him.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Phase 2 coming in the rumley camp.
    Hope Lucas doesn't outlaw the use of bailing wire and duct tape............that 6 team would really be in trouble then.

Quote Originally Posted by barbecueboy View Post
    hope lucas doesn't outlaw the use of bailing wire and duct tape............that 6 team would really be in trouble then.

they will b outlawing rumley & jd is only way they going to slow that crew down.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    they will b outlawing rumley & jd is only way they going to slow that crew down.
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........makes the traditionalists crazy when you talk like that.

It's a fluke dude,everybody gets lucky every now and again.........the 6 crew are on a very lucky streak.....that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    would like to hear from gustin regarding the slider on him.
    Looked to me when gustin spun, JD was on the outside coming down and either squeezed him or gustin went up a bit. Not a slider at that point

I was hoping they would have interviewed Gustin after that pass. I am not saying what JD was dirty, it was racing, but it wasn't really clean either. Really, I thought he was done after he smacked the wall on the second lap so props for keeping his car in it! Does anyone know, did Ryan get a new Rocket or is that still his old one?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtmod13 View Post
    Looked to me when gustin spun, JD was on the outside coming down and either squeezed him or gustin went up a bit. Not a slider at that point
    was referring to the earlier slider in turns 3 & 4.
    anyone but lanigan

The slider was in 3 & 4. He parked in front of Gustin when he pulled that move. He was not clear. Gustin did however turn down and go back by in 1 and 2 only to be clipped by JD and spun out. I don't have a horse in the race but i have an opinion. That is how i called it.

The slider was in 3 & 4. He parked in front of Gustin when he pulled that move. He was not clear. Gustin did however turn down and go back by in 1 and 2 only to be clipped by JD and spun out. I don't have a horse in the race but i have an opinion. That is how i called it.
    it looked that way from the dod video. thanks.
    anyone but lanigan

That's what I saw too. It wasn't clean and cost him a top 5. I live about 45 minutes from the Gustin Clan and they all race mods and late models around here. If that had been one of his brothers JD may have had a knuckle sandwich for his post race snack...heck, I wouldn't put that past his sister either...

Clipped by JD? How do you know Gustin didn't come up and instigate the contact? Don't want to hear about no DOD video either cuz that camera angle shows absolutely nothing.

I call it racing.
    8/13/16