Default brian barber,,, bandit race cars???

will we see the brian barber #10 machine back in action this season ?? always liked him as a driver just wonderin what his status is

thread so quiet, I hear only crickets.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

If he's proven innocent then let him race, If he's found guilty and gets out and starts to race again I feel he should be told no by the tracks and the drivers should take a stand as well. I'm sure there are others out there and the same should be done to them, but as I do not know them or race against them I can't call them out on it. Racing has a hard enough time with image and fan base why give people another thing to bash dirt track racing about. Drugs and drug dealers are a cancer to society sure people can change and some do and some don't, but peoples opinions and views seldom change.

A d@mn idiot like you on the race track is what should be banned ........you fuktard squirrel !

Default whoa

Quote Originally Posted by MOD434 View Post
    A d@mn idiot like you on the race track is what should be banned ........you fuktard squirrel !
    You still mad cause he busted you mouth Harlow ?

Quote Originally Posted by rocklefty19 View Post
    If he's proven innocent then let him race, If he's found guilty and gets out and starts to race again I feel he should be told no by the tracks and the drivers should take a stand as well. I'm sure there are others out there and the same should be done to them, but as I do not know them or race against them I can't call them out on it. Racing has a hard enough time with image and fan base why give people another thing to bash dirt track racing about. Drugs and drug dealers are a cancer to society sure people can change and some do and some don't, but peoples opinions and views seldom change.
    His past is HIS past. People do overcome that crap. I know because I DID. I wish Mr. Barber well and hope his return is possible.
    Find me on Facebook: Impetus Dirt Racing Technologies

Lightning , you know he's just trying to stir sh!t and never busted me in my mouth but did try grabbing my nuts when I had him bent over in a headlock .......afterwards we took their money/trophies and headed to the house with a few bumps an bruises so get your facts straight fuktard supporter .

boy harlow you need to get checked for dementia, For one as big as your mouth is its impossible not to hit and you having a sack is highly debatable. got a trophy from burnside???? Now we all know that is a bold face lie. There's dozens of people including your "friends" that laughed their butts off at you flopping like a fish. If hes found innocent then I'm sorry he had to go through this but if hes found guilty then I stand by my statement. Every where in America drugs have spiraled out of control and theres very little consequences from the courts or society. That's not stirring nothing just me posting my opinion on a thread I didn't start on a forum with out the stupid made up words that shows exactly how intelligent and classy you really are. So harlow all I have left to say to you is I'm sorry that you have no morals, memory, or class.

Richard , not trying to start anything but wonder if you would still support him if he was selling the stuff in the drive shafts to your son ? I f he came home strung out on it would you say oh no Mr .Barber wouldn`t do that or does it make any difference to you as long as it don`t affect your family ????????

You know we set fast time after arriving late , won the heat , and then the feature the first nite out in the KIng car ..........you were made to leave after the fight cuz when Brandon an officials came up , I had you bent over in a headlock .........you say any different .....YOU ARE A BOLDFACE FUKING LIAR ... PERIOD !