Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up WoO an the rules

Just read an article on DOD said WoW is going to have a committee setup to come up with their set of rules. 1st meeting at Fla. speed weeks @ VCS

Since it's the "World of Outlaws" isn't having a committee to make rules kind of counter to that? Where exactly is the "Outlaw" part?
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    Since it's the "World of Outlaws" isn't having a committee to make rules kind of counter to that? Where exactly is the "Outlaw" part?
    So by that logic should rocket chassis be building spacecraft, and longhorn racecars entering in a bull riding competitions?

WoO have a rule book just like any other sanctioning series. No other way.
    8/13/16

I don't know why they are forming a committee... another thread already solved their rulebook issue lol

It sounds like they are trying to do a better job than Lucas Oil Limited Late Model Series
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    I don't know why they are forming a committee... another thread already solved their rulebook issue lol
    Really. Just do a run what ya brung season and see what happens lol

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Really. Just do a run what ya brung season and see what happens lol
    We have time tested rules now.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

WoO didn't contact us about a committee but seems a select few were..... Lucas Oil Series director & officials took the time to stop at the Warrior Shop & speak with us about the new rules to explain and answer ANY concerns we had.

Mike @ Warrior Race Cars

It appears no matter what, the basic premise of what DLM racing is will likely never be the same again.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    It appears no matter what, the basic premise of what DLM racing is will likely never be the same again.
    I agree that there has been a great deal of over reaction to 1 team catching the industry napping. I think its the nature of our society these days, to have the powers that be reign in anyone who surges ahead. Punish and single out those that strive and succeed. I'm hopeful that even though the tide has turned to more legislation, that better things can still see the light of day in the future.

They probably spent to much time in Shinnston, WV.
    Considering Richards was a major driving force behind the creation of the modern day WoO and fiercely loyal to it, why wouldn't he be the first name in the rules committee?
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Yah why is it going to be called a committee to go over rules. I thought WOO only had 1 rule. You must run a Rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Yah why is it going to be called a committee to go over rules. I thought WOO only had 1 rule. You must run a Rocket.
    It certainly used to be that way but not so much anymore. I once heard someone refer to the series as "The World of Rockets" which was kinda true at the time but as I sit here thinking about the tour regulars I'm having trouble thinking of anyone except Josh who is running them. McCreadie I guess but I actually thought he may be looking for a change after the last two seasons in one but maybe the XR1 is going to be his salvation. I actually own a Rocket and am a great supporter of them but the WOO is certainly not dominated by them any longer. John 1*
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus

Quote Originally Posted by jrkracing54 View Post
    It certainly used to be that way but not so much anymore. I once heard someone refer to the series as "The World of Rockets" which was kinda true at the time but as I sit here thinking about the tour regulars I'm having trouble thinking of anyone except Josh who is running them. McCreadie I guess but I actually thought he may be looking for a change after the last two seasons in one but maybe the XR1 is going to be his salvation. I actually own a Rocket and am a great supporter of them but the WOO is certainly not dominated by them any longer. John 1*
    WOO=queen of the rodeo!

Talking Rofl

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    WOO=queen of the rodeo!
    I don't care who you are , that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by 3wheelinphotos View Post
    WoO didn't contact us about a committee but seems a select few were..... Lucas Oil Series director & officials took the time to stop at the Warrior Shop & speak with us about the new rules to explain and answer ANY concerns we had. Mike @ Warrior Race Cars
    Are you guys even still in business? How many cars a year do you build?

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Are you guys even still in business? How many cars a year do you build?
    Preparation H for butthurt Billy please^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by jrkracing54 View Post
    T-mac switched to longhorn this season. Hope it does well for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Considering Richards was a major driving force behind the creation of the modern day WoO and fiercely loyal to it, why wouldn't he be the first name in the rules committee?
    Sounds a lot like what happens in DC........

Reward the loyalists with cabinet positions.

Every prominent chassis and engine maker should be at the symposium IMO..

Just doesn't look right by not inviting everyone, why open up that can o worms?

That being said, there are some very very solid individuals that have been invited and will keep the scales balanced.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????