Default REVOLUTION Super Late Model Series--Drivers,Promoters Are Asking Your Opinion

So,you know our 1600 right rear, 1325 tire rule.

You've seen our proposed point fund and series purses.

Promoters are now asking me what drivers can we expect if we sign on for a race or 2?

IF YOU LIKE THIS CONCEPT CAR OWNERS AND DRIVERS, THE PROMOTERS NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Can get some drivers to speak up who are interested in running this series,please?

Thanks,
    Jimmy Henry
    REVOLUTION Super Late Model Series
    facebook.com/revolutionsuperlatemodelseries
    "In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    --George Orwell

Jimmy,

Do you have an e-mail? PM me. I'm working with the promotional team trying to revive Cumberland (MD) Speedway.

Thanks.

Thanks, RacerRose...my contact info is:

facebook.com/revolutionsuperlatemodelseries
    jimmyhenry@reagan.com

We look forward to talking to you
    --George Orwell

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Henry View Post
    So,you know our 1600 right rear, 1325 tire rule. You've seen our proposed point fund and series purses. Promoters are now asking me what drivers can we expect if we sign on for a race or 2? IF YOU LIKE THIS CONCEPT CAR OWNERS AND DRIVERS, THE PROMOTERS NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Can get some drivers to speak up who are interested in running this series,please? Thanks, Jimmy Henry REVOLUTION Super Late Model Series facebook.com/revolutionsuperlatemodelseries
    I seen your proposed purse payout on another post somewhere. My questions are where is your proposed schedule and what proposed speedways are signed up for this proposed pipe dream series? Is this for real or an early proposed April Fools joke? Do you have proposed sponsorship support or are you just independently wealthy because either one or both will be necessary to start a series with a proposed purse structure and proposed point fund like you are dreaming about. Drugs can cause dreaming similar to examples ideas like this. The last guy that had an idea close to this spent a lot of his own "capital" only to go out of business in less than a year. He now sells Advocare and still owes a lot of people.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Henry View Post
    So,you know our 1600 right rear, 1325 tire rule. You've seen our proposed point fund and series purses. Promoters are now asking me what drivers can we expect if we sign on for a race or 2? IF YOU LIKE THIS CONCEPT CAR OWNERS AND DRIVERS, THE PROMOTERS NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Can get some drivers to speak up who are interested in running this series,please? Thanks, Jimmy Henry REVOLUTION Super Late Model Series facebook.com/revolutionsuperlatemodelseries
    I seen your proposed purse payout on another post somewhere. My questions are where is your proposed schedule and what proposed speedways are signed up for this proposed pipe dream series? Is this for real or an early proposed April Fools joke? Do you have proposed sponsorship support or are you just independently wealthy because either one or both will be necessary to start a series with a proposed purse structure and proposed point fund like you are dreaming about. Drugs can cause dreaming similar to examples ideas like this. The last guy that had an idea close to this spent a lot of his own "capital" only to go out of business in less than a year. He now sells Advocare and still owes a lot of people.

What's your name,onlyfacts?
    --George Orwell

Sounds to me Hoosier throwing money at another series to be the only tire used. Creating a monopoly. I thought those were suppose to be illegal in the U.S.