Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    ...and guarantees the #6 car will never be back to the WWS.
    I wouldnt say never, if they bump up the payouts. If they do 5k for the first 3 nights, 7.5k 4th, 10k 5th, 10k+ final night plus 50k-250k bounce and add in more laps for mains atleast. Hey could of got the 50k if he didn't skip the scale the first night.

Not sure how the track is in Phoenix, but there is a lot to do in the area on the off days.

Pretty cool he played by their rules, took home sacks full of money, couple big bottles of fireball and flipped them the bird on the way out the gate.

Don't really care about any of the aero stuff, but the dq for making the wrong turn going to the scales was sketchy to say the least........as has been stated, clearly it's a confusing setup for the first time racing at USA drivers because it's not the first time some big named professionals did the same thing.

Either way, bring on Florida Georgia line...............
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Arizona Speedway is highly touted as one of the best tracks on the West Coast. I think the venue change will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    I wouldnt say never, if they bump up the payouts. If they do 5k for the first 3 nights, 7.5k 4th, 10k 5th, 10k+ final night plus 50k-250k bounce and add in more laps for mains atleast. Hey could of got the 50k if he didn't skip the scale the first night.
    He went to scales and they told him he was dq. They will never b back there ever again period.

One of best tracks on the west coast is a pretty far stretch. Ran there before, people were nice, would be far better show at Cocopah in yuma

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    He went to scales and they told him he was dq. They will never b back there ever again period.
    So no jd and shane next year. Wounder who else won't be back? Bowyer?

Ricky Thornton has run at Arizona Speedway a bunch and won there a bunch and, according to him, it's wide and gets slick and smooth from top to bottom and makes for good racing. It seems like many of the Arizona tracks are always in a state of disarray and you never know from year to year if they'll even be open.

So no jd and shane next year. Wounder who else won't be back? Bowyer?
    Boyer will b back is what im thinking. Remember thats a club 29 show out there as long as lanigan is still in cbr ( cry baby racing)

#6 car traveled all the way out there knowing they had a very good chance of coming home w big $, then w all that happended out there w rules thats why they will never be back and I dont blame them. Even if it was one of my least favorate drivers i would still not blame them for not coming back.

There is going to b a bigger target on the #6 car this yr than there was last yr. Im thinking lucas going to make it so hard on them that they will not race there series. I could b wrong but thats how I feel about it wich means didley squat lol.jmo
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 01-18-2016 at 11:37 AM.

I think you might be onto something SS, seems like this may be the JD/Rumley F-U tour in 2016. He could possibly be hated more than Bloomquist by the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I think you might be onto something SS, seems like this may be the JD/Rumley F-U tour in 2016. He could possibly be hated more than Bloomquist by the end of the year.
    Truthfully I hope they come outa fl w woo points lead and maybe they will run that series.

Truthfully I hope they come outa fl w woo points lead and maybe they will run that series.
    Well haven't even seen their 2016 rules yet for woo, half the committee probably against jd & Rumley.

They knew who the biggest threat to win the bonus was and took care of it. He's got a legitimate beef that he was cheated out of 50-100k. I wouldn't hold my breath on him going back unless there's some considerable compensation promised beforehand.

FYI #6 car was set up with a conventional 4link on the left side last night

Quote Originally Posted by 02mod View Post
    FYI #6 car was set up with a conventional 4link on the left side last night
    Wow, that's a big change............how did he do?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

late model rules across the board. Any thing Rumley and jd show up in is automatically ban. That might help out teams now.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    They knew who the biggest threat to win the bonus was and took care of it. He's got a legitimate beef that he was cheated out of 50-100k. I wouldn't hold my breath on him going back unless there's some considerable compensation promised beforehand.

Yea thats right.

The #6 called out there about practice and they told them that practice was fri only. Funny that the 21 teams were practicing on thurs.

Yea thats right.

The #6 called out there about practice and they told them that practice was fri only. Funny that the 21 teams were practicing on thurs.
    You can do this thing called renting the track. Guys do it all the time. Your mind would blown by how much this happens.

And that extra practice session certainly helped out the Moyers and Don Shaw, didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    He was already compensated when he went out there this year.