Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Thanks man! They must have just added that because a few hours ago it wasn't on the site and now it is. Much appreciated though.

I bought a 1 year subscription yesterday and cant find anything under special events or late models about the Golden Isles races. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
    I bought a 1 year subscription yesterday and cant find anything under special events or late models about the Golden Isles races. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance.
    Its on their. Just looked

I just logged out and back in and its still not on there!! Getting frustrated, I went through a lot just getting logged on yesterday, took about 2 hours.

This old man got it now and I think I,m gonna love it.
    Just my luck tonight postponed

Any Info on when Amazon fire app b ready?

if you are using windows 10 with edge they been having securtiy issues with it but other browsers are fine

I still dont have the Brunswick icons on mine, emailed lucas oil tv and they said that I shouldnt be able to see it until just before the race. Is anyone else still seeing it? Also, they say their is a ' cruise control' icon on there, does anyone else have this? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by deadringer; 02-05-2016 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I would have been in, but they don't take Paypal. Nothing is worth exposing a card to fraud, even 3rd party fraud.
    LOL, you do know most CC companies will give you a separate number for specific vendors. Meaning you can call the CC company and they will give you a different number that only that company/vendor can use, so if someone gets that number, it's useless except that place/vendor (say Sears or whatever you choose). I have several numbers that I use for different places that I order stuff from on a constant basis but its still just one card/account. I do the same for stuff I have on monthly/auto bill, each one has a separate number.

Also a note, if using a PC you must enable 3rd party cookies with firefox/monzilla or at least I had to with my version. I just simply switch it off and on when I got to LORTV. You must also do this for it to pop up the subscription page after you have registered, so if you click on a member only video and it keeps going back to the log in page instead of showing "buy subscription" page, you will need to enable 3rd party cookie's.
    Last edited by billetbirdcage; 02-04-2016 at 10:56 PM.

I have Windows 10 using chrome and everything has seemed to work just fine.

yep same here even firefox and a host of other browsers but edge is not

Which roku should I buy...know nothing about these devices but if I want to watch the races looks like best choice....seems they would have all devices ready before the kickoff of the site....any info appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by wfofan View Post
    Which roku should I buy...know nothing about these devices but if I want to watch the races looks like best choice....seems they would have all devices ready before the kickoff of the site....any info appreciated...
    Do you have an Xbox or an Xbox One? You should be able to use the built in browser (Internet Explorer, or EDGE) to browse to the Lucas Oil TV site and watch it just like on a computer, but it will be on your TV screen instead. Then you increase to full screen and voila. That is what I do with DoD PPV and other sites that don't have an official app for XB1.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

I have the roku that plugs into the side of the tv where a HDMI would go, its about as big as a flash drive and comes with a remote. Very simple to use and I really like my roku.

Default yes thanks

Don,

Thank you for your interest in Lucas Oil Racing TV.

We are working with our developers on new devices and some that are definitely on the list are Sony Playstation 3 and 4. However, I don't have a timeline on the availability just yet. I will add your email to our list to be notified when Lucas Oil Racing TV becomes available on the Sony system.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thank you,
    Melissa Wonser
    Lucas Oil Racing TV

Notice.... There has been a time change for tonight. 5pm eastern.

https://lucasoilracing.tv/schedule/

thanks huskerdirt.
    looking forward to it.

Not seeing any icon for tonight's show (via roku set up) ???