Thumbs up Kankakee County speedway (Kankakee, Illinois) 2016 Schedule.....

KANKAKEE COUNTY SPEEDWAY
    Kankakee, Illinois
    2016 Schedule - www.kankakeecountyspeedway.com/schedule.html
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Only a few Late Model shows. Kinda saw that coming.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    Only a few Late Model shows. Kinda saw that coming.
    Looks like you will not see me there this year.....

Rip Kkk sorry to say

Kankakee is Done !... What a Shame !.. Used to be full field's of car's and you never knew who might show up.. Those were the day's...Now can everyone see, T S HAS TO GO !!!.. Living in the Chicagoland area, we have no dirt tracks... rt 66 ?, lot's of talk awhile back about some races there... Now is the time !!!.. or, you could drive 120 mile's to Farmer City. ...or, Grundy County Speedway, in Morris, Ill.. 1/3 mile paved....BUT, they have full field's of cars, and lot's of semi's.. that is the "Friday Nite Racin Place "... Check it out sometime.. you might like it !.. rip, kkk......

They run off the OConners and look at it now what a Joke.......Makes you want too Cry...

Quote Originally Posted by XRACER1993 View Post
    Kankakee is Done !... What a Shame !.. Used to be full field's of car's and you never knew who might show up.. Those were the day's...Now can everyone see, T S HAS TO GO !!!.. Living in the Chicagoland area, we have no dirt tracks... rt 66 ?, lot's of talk awhile back about some races there... Now is the time !!!.. or, you could drive 120 mile's to Farmer City. ...or, Grundy County Speedway, in Morris, Ill.. 1/3 mile paved....BUT, they have full field's of cars, and lot's of semi's.. that is the "Friday Nite Racin Place "... Check it out sometime.. you might like it !.. rip, kkk......
    I'm not a fan of Smitty but the state of things at KCS aren't all his fault. The fair board makes things tough on the promoter. If Smitty wanted to run SLM weekly how many cars would there be? A lot of the guys that used to drive SLM at K3 are no longer racing. I can live without weekly SLM racing, but I can't stand the long drawn out shows that are typical of KCS.

I would be at Rte 66 every week if they ran Friday nights.......and the show was well run. I suspect Rte 66 could be successful running on Friday nights.

A few years ago Grundy became my Friday night track of choice. I was amazed at how many fans I recognized from K3 and FC.
    Support WEEKLY racing......while you still can!