FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 24th, 2016

Scott Groves Eagerly Anticipating the 2016 Season

Canton, Georgia (01/24/16) – It’s both a busy and exciting time at Scott Groves Racing as the Canton, Georgia racer prepares to launch his 2016 campaign.

“Probably our biggest news over the off-season is our new partnership with Valdosta, Georgia-based, Russell Brown Race Cars (RBRC)” said Groves. “We are helping to develop a brand new chassis design known as the RBRC "Elite". Our goals are to expand their reach further into the Southeast and eventually nationally, as well as to develop the most "user friendly" dirt late model on the market.”

Groves also welcomes several new associate sponsors to his program for 2016. These new marketing partners include (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)son Racing Shocks (Marietta, Ohio), Ross Racing Pistons (El Segundo, California), Touch ‘N Seal (Fenton, Missouri), SC Race Engines (Villa Rica, Georgia) and Brandon’s Speedzone & Fast Performance (Vidalia, Georgia).

“Combining these new marketing partners with our existing ones gives us an amazing group of supporters at Scott Groves Racing, and I’m incredibly thankful for each and every one of them,” noted Groves.

Scott is a major believer in supporting charities, and in 2016 he has partnered with Kid3.org, which is a children’s charity that focuses on helping foster children in need. Groves will spearhead the 2nd Annual Friends of the Dream 40 at Senoia Raceway (Senoia, Georgia) on August 13th, which will assist in raising funds for the charity. For more information on this great cause please visit www.Kids3.org .

Groves will lift the lid on his 2016 season at the annual Cabin Fever 40 at Boyd’s Speedway on January 30. He will then set travel to Golden Isles Speedway (Brunswick, Georgia) on February 4-6 to compete in the annual Super Bowl of Racing. The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) weekend will be highlighted by a trio of events. For more information on the events, please visit www.BoydsSpeedway.net and www.LucasDirt.com .

“2016 will mark my second full year of Super Late Model competition, and after a pair of runner-up finishes last season I hope to not only run more consistently but also pick up my first win in the division,” noted the 45-year-old, Groves. “We hope to secure a major sponsor this season, which would allow us to look at a more national schedule in 2017.”

He concluded by saying, “As it always is, my main goal with my team is to show others the love of Jesus and to help others in any way I can. My team is meant to be an outreach to the racing community.”

Scott Groves Racing would like to thank all of their marketing partners for 2016 including Zen Windows, Tricon Tool Inc., (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)son Racing Shocks, Russell Brown Race Cars, SC Race Engines, Touch ‘N Seal, KidS3.org, Ross Racing Pistons, Brandon’s Speed Zone, Fast Performance, Modern Images, Schaeffer’s Oil by Doug Smith, DirtCarLift.com, Groves Excavating & Trucking, Base Racing Fuel, and MSR Mafia PR & Website Services.

For more information on the team please visit www.ScottGrovesRacing.com .