Default Bubba Raceway Park PVV???

Anyone know of anywhere providing PPV for Bubba Raceway Park this week?

I been trying to find out for a week now lol.

dirtnation.tv has all 3 of the mod shows on 2/3 2/5 and 2/6. Haven't seen any other broadcasts from there other than these.

Yeah, wish there was ppv for this and also GIS next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott1fan View Post
    Last I knew.. Lucas Oil TV was providing streams from GIS, East Bay (Sat) and Bubba. Unless that has changed haven't heard..
    Race Updates on Twitter- @ChristianDundee

Quote Originally Posted by Scott1fan View Post
    Lucas oil tv is broadcasting all 3 Golden Isle shows, The last night of East Bay and the race at Bubba raceway. You can do a yearly subscription and watch these and all the other live streamings for $60 or wait till Feb. 1st and do a monthly subscription and watch the above 5.( Dirtnation is broadcasting the 1st 5 shows at East Bay for $30 a show or $130 for all <--- Rip off)

The 1st two live streamings of Golden Isle alone pay for your yearly subscription for Lucas Oil TV (compared to what other sites charge for PPVs)..
    Cant beat that !!
    Last edited by Sambo; 01-31-2016 at 05:07 PM.

Where are you guys seeing that Lucas Oil Tv is showing these speedweeks shows live? I've yet to see anything about it on their site or facebook pages? Would think there would be a little promotion going on by now.

Thanks for any info.

lucas oil racing tv.com but use a different browser than edge which has issues right now

I am going to guess the monthly subscription does NOT allow you to see live broadcasts. That's how it was for the chili bowl, you either had to buy the PPV for 50 or a year long subscription for 60 or whatever it was.

Quote Originally Posted by SprintFun View Post
    I am going to guess the monthly subscription does NOT allow you to see live broadcasts. That's how it was for the chili bowl, you either had to buy the PPV for 50 or a year long subscription for 60 or whatever it was.
    False. When I emailed them they said monthly subscription included these races. It's not a pay per view like the Chili Bowl was.. It is just a race steam that is included in a monthly or year subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    lucas oil racing tv.com but use a different browser than edge which has issues right now
    Where on the site does it mention Live speedweek races? I'm missing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenom1 View Post
    Where on the site does it mention Live speedweek races? I'm missing it.
    It doesn't.. I've emailed them and they've told me they are showing them... Oh and there's an ad in this months DLM.. I tried to post the picture but can't get it so maybe someone else can..
    Last edited by Racing; 01-31-2016 at 09:44 PM.

This is what I got from an email on Jan 4th: Absolutely! We haven't figured out what all of our live event schedule will look like for 2016 yet but I can tell you that we already have some live Late Model Dirt Series events scheduled for February. We are planning on doing 3 days at Golden Isles, the final day of racing at the East Bay Winternationals as well as the newly added event at Bubba Raceway Park the following day. I can't guarantee how much LOLMDS we will do this season because honestly its too early to tell. But we know that this is a very appealing feature of our platform and our goal is to grow in both live and slightly tape delayed feeds that get you the racing you want to see much faster than we can currently on traditional television.