Default Lucas tv or dirtondirt

What do some of u all think would be best for me? get the lucas tv or just rent from dirt on dirt?I probably rent 8 live shows a year.I mean the the paid live events or the lucas shows or the lucas tv?
    Last edited by dirtnut; 01-30-2016 at 08:13 AM.

DOD : reason is you know your getting better quality. You could try Lucas and find out yourself.

DOD. I don't mind watching the race the next day, especially if I attended. Their is stuff you miss in the heat of the moment but can review the next day.
    DOD has a lot more to offer other than the race itself. Worth the price.
    8/13/16

DoD by far. Rigsby and staff provide a wealth of knowledge and consistently are pumping out material for an affordable price.

The way it looks, we are going to get different races most of the time, unless Lucas oil increases the number of TV events. Look at Knoxville LM Nationals for a example. DOD does the preliminary nights complete and no Sat. feature. LO does Sat only. Looks like you need both.

I would get LOTV just because it's not offered on my provider, but not going to give up DOD. If the Lucas Oil shows are not live, it does diminish the value some. It's like getting six months old news.

Dirt on Dirt, for sure. Rigsby, D Suave and the rest of the fine crew over there are the best in the business. They truly love the sport and want to bring the best coverage every weekend.
    2015 Tracks So Far (Big Races)-Florence- 5 (Ralph Latham)Ponderosa- 1Eldora- 3 (Dream)Fairbury- 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    The way it looks, we are going to get different races most of the time, unless Lucas oil increases the number of TV events. Look at Knoxville LM Nationals for a example. DOD does the preliminary nights complete and no Sat. feature. LO does Sat only. Looks like you need both.

I would get LOTV just because it's not offered on my provider, but not going to give up DOD. If the Lucas Oil shows are not live, it does diminish the value some. It's like getting six months old news.
    You must be referring to pay per view Bubstr. DoD tapes all nights @Knoxville.
    8/13/16

I'd say you need both, but if I had to choose one it would be Dirt on Dirt...no question. The constant twitter shoutouts on their PPV really grates on my nerves, but the effort Rigsby and the rest of the crew put forth is outstanding and the quality of the coverage gets better with every race.