Default 602 move right or left?

What's your opinion on engine location for 602 in a 2002 GRT with 'wide front end' ? In our 2003 GRT with standard front end we had the engine raised up one hole from bottom and slide to the right and that car was ALWAYS fast...now a guy at GRT tells me to raise it up one more hole and move it to the left. We only ran this car about 10 times in 2010 and prior to that it sat in a barn from when we bought it in 2006 til 2010...before we got it it probably had been ran 25-30 times.

I would love to hear some answers. In my rocket I raised it 1.5 at the motor mount and to right on the advice of a fast local racer. We only ran 4 races and the car was allways tight.

Tader Masters has always told me to keep any steel motor as high and to the right as possible.
    The thing you have to keep in mind is that these cars were NOT designed to have steel motor bolted on in the engine compartment.

I run all mine with wet sump steel motor up and to the left, scaled better, dry sump steel motor 1 hole up to the right, was surprised how much different they scale from wet to dry sump