Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bobby pierce race party are you kidding me???

His truck Die cast went for $4100 are you serious

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    And his breast cancer car went for $1300....both are the highest price for a 1/24 dirt late model

Who cares.... Lol

It's a race party... It's supposed to be a fundraiser for the upcoming season... Same stuff happens at Feger's party each year... Good for them...it's nice to have sponsors with deep pockets...

A race party? Was his sister doin any 'poll dancing'? Id throw her a few dollars if she was lol

It's amazing what people will spend at these fund raisers. I once witnessed someone win a item in a auction only to donate it back and then bid until they won it again.
    Sounds like the party was a huge success. Good for Bobby and team.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    A race party? Was his sister doin any 'poll dancing'? Id throw her a few dollars if she was lol
    I heard she showed her bobbies

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    I seen a picture of the buyer and he don't look like the sharpest marble in the bag. I bet the Peerse clan was laughing all the way to the bank on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    I seen a picture of the buyer and he don't look like the sharpest marble in the bag. I bet the Peerse clan was laughing all the way to the bank on that one.
    Your not the smartest or the sharpest tool in the shed either ptown so i wouldnt pop off at the mouth to much wonderturd.....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    You be suprised some of the wealthiest people world look like that.. that guy probably can buy your house then catch it of fire just to piss on it after burns down just because he has the bank roll to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    You be suprised some of the wealthiest people world look like that.. that guy probably can buy your house then catch it of fire just to piss on it after burns down just because he has the bank roll to do it.
    You mean like Jed Clampet buying Central Park from Honest John?

And you ptown are a horrible person. It is obvious you know nothing about Bryan Obenland. If you did you would not say such derogatory things about him. He owns two going businesses in Oakwood. He has donated time, money, equipment, and services at the Vermilion County Speedway many times, so that we can have our local track running. He is a great guy and you are the only one that I have ever heard mouthing insults about him. If you come to Danville, to the racetrack , I suggest you don't badmouth him. You will find out how much our racing community respects and appreciates his generosity.

If ptown would come to Danville and M Off the p in ptown would stand for punchingbag

Not a whole lot of spellers on here. LOL. Poll? Bobbies? Peerse? Wow

Quote Originally Posted by heinen81 View Post
    Exactly. This board isn't even legitimate as a source for racing discussion anymore. Bashing people who provide and support the sport we love to watch and participate in, disrespecting a drivers sister, disrespecting a driver.... its a joke. It doesn't take long to read through some of these posts and realize the majority are uneducated, unemployed fat bastards sitting behind a computer in mustard stained sweat pants. The only way they can feel good about their miserable lives, is to take that frustration out on people who have succeeded. I feel genuinely bad for the majority of losers who do nothing but cut people down on here, its sad.
    Be very careful how you word things heinen81. It appears you aren't aware of some conditions people are in. As far as Bashing goes. You have done a excellent job yourself in the last 3 lines. You, yourself managed to hit everybody on the board. I would have to say your in the Lead by along shot. How does that make you feel?

Exactly. This board isn't even legitimate as a source for racing discussion anymore. Bashing people who provide and support the sport we love to watch and participate in, disrespecting a drivers sister, disrespecting a driver.... its a joke. It doesn't take long to read through some of these posts and realize the majority are uneducated, unemployed fat bastards sitting behind a computer in mustard stained sweat pants. The only way they can feel good about their miserable lives, is to take that frustration out on people who have succeeded. I feel genuinely bad for the majority of losers who do nothing but cut people down on here, its sad.
    That sounds like a great group of people compared to the Hoseheads forum. Talk about a dumpster fire...

I prefer mayo instead of mustard... helps lubricate the bones haha
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Be very careful how you word things heinen81. It appears you aren't aware of some conditions people are in. As far as Bashing goes. You have done a excellent job yourself in the last 3 lines. You, yourself managed to hit everybody on the board. I would have to say your in the Lead by along shot. How does that make you feel?
    Hay plunks as you know the old saying is.. It takes one too know one...It would not have been so bad but he pulled his foot out of his a$$ and but it in his mouth,, LOL

Cardirt0 said Hay plunks as you know the old saying is.. It takes one too know one...It would not have been so bad but he pulled his foot out of his a$$ and but it in his mouth,, LOL

but it in his mouth? He he.

If nothing else, it's funny reading these.

I prove my point. Not one intelligent response. The grammar and spelling makes me wonder how half these people even figured out how to turn the computer on to begin with. Maybe less time on the forums, and a little more time in a classroom....
    At least we have moved on from fat, unemployed, and sitting in soiled sweats. By this rate we will be fighting over the Nobel Prize soon!!!
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

"Exactly. This board isn't even legitimate as a source for racing discussion anymore. Bashing people who provide and support the sport we love to watch and participate in, disrespecting a drivers sister, disrespecting a driver.... its a joke. It doesn't take long to read through some of these posts and realize the majority are uneducated, unemployed fat bastards sitting behind a computer in mustard stained sweat pants. The only way they can feel good about their miserable lives, is to take that frustration out on people who have succeeded. I feel genuinely bad for the majority of losers who do nothing but cut people down on here, its sad. "

Not trying to be a jerk, but you left out an apostrophe here and there. Like when you said "its a joke" and "its sad". Both were separate thoughts and should have been their own sentences.

"It's a joke."

"It's sad."

You might should brush up on your grammar, or just remove the corncob from your rear and enjoy chatting with race fans.