Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    "Exactly. This board isn't even legitimate as a source for racing discussion anymore. Bashing people who provide and support the sport we love to watch and participate in, disrespecting a drivers sister, disrespecting a driver.... its a joke. It doesn't take long to read through some of these posts and realize the majority are uneducated, unemployed fat bastards sitting behind a computer in mustard stained sweat pants. The only way they can feel good about their miserable lives, is to take that frustration out on people who have succeeded. I feel genuinely bad for the majority of losers who do nothing but cut people down on here, its sad. "

Not trying to be a jerk, but you left out an apostrophe here and there. Like when you said "its a joke" and "its sad". Both were separate thoughts and should have been their own sentences.

"It's a joke."

"It's sad."

You might should brush up on your grammar, or just remove the corncob from your rear and enjoy chatting with race fans.
    Well, it's good to see the grammar police on board. lol

You better not have a day job because you're gonna be pretty bizzy here.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by ddracing View Post
    Cardirt0 said Hay plunks as you know the old saying is.. It takes one too know one...It would not have been so bad but he pulled his foot out of his a$$ and but it in his mouth,, LOL

but it in his mouth? He he.

If nothing else, it's funny reading these.
    I knew exactly what Cardirt0 said. To shorten his post : It's one in the same.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I knew exactly what Cardirt0 said
    That's some scary sh1t there Plunks.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by heinen81 View Post
    I prove my point. Not one intelligent response. The grammar and spelling makes me wonder how half these people even figured out how to turn the computer on to begin with. Maybe less time on the forums, and a little more time in a classroom....
    Yours included!!! Our class doesn't start until the 4th of Feb. And by the way 4m doesn't hold a spelling bee contest. And if 4m did, you would loose. Your not redneck enough.
    Last edited by plunks7; 02-03-2016 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    "Exactly. This board isn't even legitimate as a source for racing discussion anymore. Bashing people who provide and support the sport we love to watch and participate in, disrespecting a drivers sister, disrespecting a driver.... its a joke. It doesn't take long to read through some of these posts and realize the majority are uneducated, unemployed fat bastards sitting behind a computer in mustard stained sweat pants. The only way they can feel good about their miserable lives, is to take that frustration out on people who have succeeded. I feel genuinely bad for the majority of losers who do nothing but cut people down on here, its sad. " Not trying to be a jerk, but you left out an apostrophe here and there. Like when you said "its a joke" and "its sad". Both were separate thoughts and should have been their own sentences. "It's a joke." "It's sad." You might should brush up on your grammar, or just remove the corncob from your rear and enjoy chatting with race fans.
    You live in Alabama and are judging people? Too funny...

You guys missed the point, I'm only busting his balls because he wanted to be a b1tch and judge everyone else and call them losers. I couldn't care less how people spell, as you mentioned I do live in Alabama. And I got my degree at the University of Arkansas. I'm hoping one day I can get a job and afford shoes and dentures.....Just a pipe dream.

Now I have been to Alabama more then once.. And the Girls there Will.. The only thing better then Ala. Girls in small bathing suits is ones in no Suits.....You can say what you want, but the Girls from Ala party Hard.... Sorry seen the words pipe dream and i just went in too a Hase.....

I'll be glad when racing actually starts back... maybe give us something important to discuss

^^ True that Tacky. Cardirt0 yeah there are some good looking ones down here especially at Gulf Shores and Orange Beach but there are also some not so good as well, that have mustard stained bikinis...at least I hope that was mustard...

Had some Good Times at Gulf Shores. This Girl i new dad had a condo there. We stay there and she would have 5 or 6 girl friends there .. Man I had some good times.....
    PS not a 1 of them were mustard girls........

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Well, it's good to see the grammar police on board. lol

You better not have a day job because you're gonna be pretty bizzy here.
    Yeah, very true. But the new and improved Litey seems to have found Rosetta Stone.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

He's tearing stuff up in Florida, they better get a few more of those truck diecasts made real fast.