Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MotoMatt View Post
    You naysayers clearly don't even know the man, he's a straight shooter all the way. Hell, he promotes 3 tracks and is race director at a 4th, you really think he's a cheater? Fact is he's a hard driving wheel man and he beat the big boys on the right night.
    I guess you dreamers are going to keep on dreaming because a crate isn't going to get you to victory lane unless you are as good of a driver as he is!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    No, I was referring to a few wannabe racers on here!
    where do you race again ? Please provide one shred of verifiable proof or STFU.

You dont race anywhere ever. No one knows you at any track and you are too much of a chicken sh!t coward to give any details and only exploit those that do provide there details you are a cancer on this board and need to be banned like your pal lite inn.

If this dude won a race in FLA thats more than you will EVER do. So far all anyone can prove on 4m is that you know a lot about working at BK and you work for Lomax and dont have a car of your own.

All else is just you lying on 4m and calling people names. You are too scared to provide any other details because you know (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) well there would be a line of people looking for you.
    Last edited by buzzxxx666; 02-02-2016 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzxxx666 View Post
    where do you race again ? Please provide one shred of verifiable proof or STFU.

You dont race anywhere ever. No one knows you at any track and you are too much of a chicken sh!t coward to give any details and only exploit those that do provide there details you are a cancer on this board and need to be banned like your pal lite inn.

If this dude won a race in FLA thats more than you will EVER do. So far all anyone can prove on 4m is that you know a lot about working at BK and you work for Lomax and dont have a car of your own.

All else is just you lying on 4m and calling people names. You are too scared to provide any other details because you know (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) well there would be a line of people looking for you.
    You must be one of those dreamers I was talking about! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by QQQQ View Post
    I was there at the race (not in the stands) Standing with several well qualified engine builders. We all said the same thing at the same time. " That thing doesnt sound like any crate I ever heard" The bottom was very tacky, middle and top were slick as ice. So how does 400+ hp pull 700+ off the corner on a tacky track with UMP tires? Its not because of a 5" spoiler. You could put all the hp you had to the track if you were on the bottom. Not saying anything, but just saying, Hummmmm...........
    Don't think any qualified engine builder going to admit a 400hp engine just beat there 20k motor..

Already know of a few promotors considering doin the 5 inch spoiler and maybe a weight break if running a 604 in AMOD class...

You must be one of those dreamers I was talking about! LOL
    no just one of many on 4m that are tired of your sh!t. get back to work on Lomax's car, you dont race anywhere so NONE of this has any affect on your crew duties for the 36L.

You are unable to prove anything about racing other than working on Lomax's car. Crate or otherwise does not matter because you do not own a car or race.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzxxx666 View Post
    no just one of many on 4m that are tired of your sh!t. get back to work on Lomax's car, you dont race anywhere so NONE of this has any affect on your crew duties for the 36L.

You are unable to prove anything about racing other than working on Lomax's car. Crate or otherwise does not matter because you do not own a car or race.
    Your bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) is getting old! The Lomax wife got on here and confirmed that I have nothing to do with them! The only thing that YOU know about me is that I have nothing to do with Lomax! Now back to work Burger King boy!

I know that your replies always cause everyone to get pissed off and the constructive conversation gets derailed due to the idiotic comments you tend to make. There's something else I know about you. Have a good evening.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Let's face it car counts have been dwindling the last few years so, let's hope all those wanna be's as you call them can afford to race because the sport needs all they can get so, if they do figure out a way to make more affordable so that more racers can race so, be it we should all be for that.
    you are oh so right lets hope that UMP and any other sanction wakes the heck , so some of the drivers that left can come back , this year with the price of fuel going down now would be the time

Quote Originally Posted by Mosidebite View Post
    I know that your replies always cause everyone to get pissed off and the constructive conversation gets derailed due to the idiotic comments you tend to make. There's something else I know about you. Have a good evening.
    You're the "idiot" that posted this stupid thread trying to promote crates!

Listen Jerk Off, I'm not promoting anything. I was simply starting a conversation and your rediculous comments started and has now ruined another thread. Again, have a nice night ass wipe!

not a crate fan, but if it brings people back ok,.....but ONLY if UMP actually does tech and keeps the breaks for crates in line to keep things even. Also none of the crap they are pulling in IMCA where there purposely are leaving tracks ultra try to level the playing field for the crates...

Quote Originally Posted by Mosidebite View Post
    Listen Jerk Off, I'm not promoting anything. I was simply starting a conversation and your rediculous comments started and has now ruined another thread. Again, have a nice night ass wipe!
    You're just another crate wannabe! LOL

You're just another crate wannabe! LOL
    you have yet to proved a single shred of evidence that you race anywhere, and YES you need to prove it because NO ONE, not one single sole on this board believes it for one tiny second.
    All we know is that you know too much about working at BK and that you crew for the 36L. Until then no one cares what lies you have to offer about UMP or crates.

Crates racers can easily out run a crew person for the 36L that does not have a car.

but atleast he crews , not everybody can own or drive a race car just saying . everybody has their place in this sport but we all ove the sport don't we

crates are an option yes for smaller tracks that are of the same conditions as east bay that night . that said however, do you really think a crate will compete at eldora with an open motor even if it is slick .. NO>.. a 5" spoiler or not it would be lapped quickly. I hope they allow crates with spoilers to bring some folks back, on certain smaller tracks with the right conditions they will win , but for most the larger paying UMP races like Eldora summer nats/winter nats , Florence 5k, Lburg 8k, and fairbury 10k Ill stick with the open motor thanks ..
    Last edited by TurnerMotorsports; 02-05-2016 at 06:27 AM.

Like Turner said, it was the perfect situation. There are some small slick tracks that they will win at. They wont win at big tracks where you need to turn a lot of RPMs slick or tacky. East Bay was slick, and had bite on the bottom. If you watched the in car video, you would see that the reason he pulled the guys off the corner was , he didn't jump in the throttle as early, and let the car rotate before he got in the throttle. The guys he was passing was getting in the throttle to early, causing them to skate out in to the slick. A crate motor in the tack will pull an open motor in the slick. He also didn't over drive the corners, where he could stay in the tack. That probably was because he wasn't making so much straightaway speed, and was able to get slowed down on corner entry without sliding the car. When you have a 750hp motor and the track can only hook 400, the crate can beat you. If you have a track than can hook up 750hp, the crate will be lapped traffic. If you run a crate, you have to choose your tracks wisely. The reason they work so well in IMCA, is because you have a tire that will only hook up 400hp at most places. Add the small spoiler, and the lighter weight of the crate motor and it is a no brainer.

well said Donnie. Yes the crates do well in IMCA because of the tire, but thats not all, the promoters and IMCA are helping things out by keeping tracks dry, and there is rampant cheating going on with crates as well because they are not being teched because they have a "sealed" crate.

Quote Originally Posted by sirleafalot View Post
    well said Donnie. Yes the crates do well in IMCA because of the tire, but thats not all, the promoters and IMCA are helping things out by keeping tracks dry, and there is rampant cheating going on with crates as well because they are not being teched because they have a "sealed" crate.
    Not all the tracks are pushing for a dry slick, Boone for example is afraid to do so...and crates still win plenty there.

The tech issue is real. These big crate sellers may not come out and say it but you bet for the right money they will put whatever you want under those seals.

pay no mind to SCD he is on the CRATES will save the world and fix global warming payroll, he is all things crates and according to him and the rest of the CRATE huggers there is absolutely NO cheating going on in the crates, all crate engines are hermeticly sealed and are NEVER cheated up.
    Of course of if you believe that no one is cheating up crates then I have bridge to sell you, and btw the easter bunny, santa claus and the great pumpkin all agreed there is no cheating with the crate engines.