Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

racer at Shady Hill tells me ole $UMP$ has a Shaw copy with 18 degree heads but has never won anything. maybe this crate deal is what he needs.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolmod View Post
    thats a shame, they have (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near shut him off on STL Racing..he goes by f40 over there beware
    Yeah that's what I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    they are trying to get more racers involved is that a bad thing
    more racers always good. No tech for crates and classes where crates are the only option and classes where get crates get big lbs breaks are BS.

The fact is UMP is trying there best to force bmods into crates to make more money.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by sirleafalot View Post
    I dont recall meeting you anywhere $UMP$, so I am not sure why the insult. I managed to win a couple of features last year. How many did you win last season ?Hey if its so easy to win then come on down to FALS and race with us and show us all how its done.My name and user name is out for everyone to see. Whats your name and where do you race ? I see you on here a ton insulting people etc. I am not hiding behind a user name. Graham Jackson
    I'm not insulting you at all just pointing out that you are a hobby mod racer and not an A mod racer at Fairbury that's all!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by team jarvis View Post
    racer at Shady Hill tells me ole $UMP$ has a Shaw copy with 18 degree heads but has never won anything. maybe this crate deal is what he needs.
    The 36L doesn't run a Shaw copy! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolmod View Post
    good luck Graham, $UMP$ will not give out info he only hides behind the computer, and should be banned. this board has improved since his BFF Lite Inn, was banned hope now moderator will ban $UMP$.
    If you really want to find $UMP$ just go to Plymouth and look for the 36L, he is on the crew.
    I heard that I'm racing at Shady Hill in a Shaw copy! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    So they tech the open motors? In imca they tech open and crate equally.
    Most racers know ump doesn't do much teching. They leave that up to the tracks to do. Some tracks do tech but, you would have to ask the guys that actually race as to what they tech.

how many tech guys do you think a sanction would need to have enough tech guys for every track every class

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    I'm not insulting you at all just pointing out that you are a hobby mod racer and not an A mod racer at Fairbury that's all!
    NO I read the post and YES I run the Hobby Mod class the inference is a weak attempt on your part to insult me I am at FALS weekly stop by my pit. What track can I find you at and what is your name ?YES I have a mod. Do you ? From what I read on here people keep asking you for proof, why would they need it and why are you afraid to give out your name ?My guess is you dont want people to know your name because they would find you or find you out.Racers at more than one track know me and unlike you I am not hiding behind a screen name. In fact I am known as a racer that will loan others items even an engine to help out. Ask around and you will find out that I help others to get back on the track even if they are running against me.I ran a handful of A mod shows last year as well and will run some more this year when not at FALS.Enough about me, as you can see I am not hiding behind a screen name.$UMP$ all I see about you so far is 1 million posts on 4m where you fight with people, so all I can see is screen name and little else.Graham

how many tech guys do you think a sanction would need to have enough tech guys for every track every class
    Litey they don't need tech guys at every track. They need enough guys to go around to their tracks throughout the season and to make sure tracks are teching and if their not then take away their sanction but, we know nothing like that's ever going to happen.

imca and usra both have tech people. ump does not know tech. everyone knows it.

SCD IMCA is not teching crates they look at the seals check the msd and walk off, if its sealed you can run what ya brung.

oldfan/liteinn, there is no defending ump they do not tech and as you can see from the b mod rules they cannot even write rules, one section says crates only and then other section says you can run an open motor, then it says check with your track and then you need add weight WTF.

If ump does not get the bmod deal fixed other tracks will leave. The promoter at route 45 said it, hi full field of bmods did not like the crate only BS and voted to go to USRA, look for it to happen more places.

UMP or DIRTCAR has a few more tracks and classes than USRA don't you think its not crates only yet and if the crates are the ones winning all the time what would you do the thing that is out of control is having drivers or teams in the lower divisions for years that's the main problem
    Last edited by old fan; 02-07-2016 at 07:11 PM.

I know a team that had 2 cars in 2 different classes and was teched almost every night guess what they came up legal both classes and still won

Quote Originally Posted by sirleafalot View Post
    NO I read the post and YES I run the Hobby Mod class the inference is a weak attempt on your part to insult me I am at FALS weekly stop by my pit. What track can I find you at and what is your name ?YES I have a mod. Do you ? From what I read on here people keep asking you for proof, why would they need it and why are you afraid to give out your name ?My guess is you dont want people to know your name because they would find you or find you out.Racers at more than one track know me and unlike you I am not hiding behind a screen name. In fact I am known as a racer that will loan others items even an engine to help out. Ask around and you will find out that I help others to get back on the track even if they are running against me.I ran a handful of A mod shows last year as well and will run some more this year when not at FALS.Enough about me, as you can see I am not hiding behind a screen name.$UMP$ all I see about you so far is 1 million posts on 4m where you fight with people, so all I can see is screen name and little else.Graham
    Well if you're running against three other hobby mods well I guess you're a racer! Lol

be nice lol

Well if you're running against three other hobby mods well I guess you're a racer! Lol
    you are a big hero behind the keyboard $UMP$. Hobby's are new class at FALS. I ask again since you are such a big time racer then share with us your results. you have my name and know exactly where I race but so far all I see from you is your typing.For such a big time racer you sure cant produce any details. What I see here is fear. I am easy to find.No one on 4m knows your name but you have built a reputation that you cannot possibly backup. Where do race if at all ? Whats your name ?Simple questions that a real person can simply answer. Until I see some actual information confirming that you are more than someone typing on 4m, then I have no more time for you.The ignore button works fine on 4m and so does the phone of the moderator.This message is hidden because $UMP$ is on your ignore list.02-07-2016, 08:40 PMold fanSenior MemberThis message is hidden because old fan is on your ignore list.
    Last edited by sirleafalot; 02-07-2016 at 07:58 PM.

have I said anything bad about your hobby class or you GRAHAM

Racing is racing. Doesnt matter if you have an A Mod, B Mod, Hobby, Hornet or Street Stock. What point are your trying to make? I dont care who you are or how long you have been racing. There is always someone who knows more than you, and someone that is faster than you. If I knew everything and won every race, I would quit. It just wouldnt be fun any more.

Dave
    Last edited by Racer96m; 02-07-2016 at 09:32 PM.
    2012 UMP Stock Car National Champions.
    2013 UMP Modified Rookie of the Year
    2014 Kankakee Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 Fairbury American Legion Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 Kankakee Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 UMP Modified, Northen IL Regional Champion
    2018 UMP Modified, #2 National Points Standings
    Like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/McKinneyMotorsports

Quote Originally Posted by Racer96m View Post
    Racing is racing. Doesnt matter if you have an A Mod, B Mod, Hobby, Hornet or Street Stock. What point are your trying to make? I dont care who you are or how long you have been racing. There is always someone who knows more than you, and someone that is faster than you. If I knew everything and won every race, I would quit. It just wouldnt be fun any more.

Dave

Great response Dave, I was thinking the same thing why does it matter what class you race in.

Quote Originally Posted by Racer96m View Post

Dave
    Because a Hobby Mod guy should worry about the class he is running in and not one he is not running in!