Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nsirleafalot View Post
    you are a big hero behind the keyboard $UMP$. Hobby's are new class at FALS. I ask again since you are such a big time racer then share with us your results. you have my name and know exactly where I race but so far all I see from you is your typing.For such a big time racer you sure cant produce any details. What I see here is fear. I am easy to find.No one on 4m knows your name but you have built a reputation that you cannot possibly backup. Where do race if at all ? Whats your name ?Simple questions that a real person can simply answer. Until I see some actual information confirming that you are more than someone typing on 4m, then I have no more time for you.The ignore button works fine on 4m and so does the phone of the moderator.This message is hidden because $UMP$ is on your ignore list.02-07-2016, 08:40 PMold fanSenior MemberThis message is hidden because old fan is on your ignore list.
    And you are a hero with multiple screen names!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Great response Dave, I was thinking the same thing why does it matter what class you race in.
    indeed. The fact is the Hobby Mod class is a new class, with 3 links and leaf cars only, but so what they are mods like any others. Graham

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    Because a Hobby Mod guy should worry about the class he is running in and not one he is not running in!
    big bad 4m bully lmao. Offered to meet up with you several times and each time nothing but excuses, guess Jamie wouldnt let you off work or you are just too chicken sh!t. here you go calling some other dude out that gives his name on here and yet you cannot provide a single shred of anything that even remotely suggest that you do anything more than crew for Jamie. Wonder if Jamie and crew know what a jackwagon you are on 4m, would be good if they knew. Seen this pattern on 4m far too many times racer post his name you give them grief and meanwhile you give out nothing but bulsh!t. He!! if anyone even runs a frickin hornet class thats more than you $UMP$. better hope your enemies or pals dont leak your name. small group at the Hill you can bet I will be asking around, bet all I am gonna find out is more evidence that you aint nothing but a mud scrapin troll on 4m and little else. Tom

just asking what's wrong with that

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    just asking what's wrong with that
    the trouble is this cat jumps on those that own cars and participate in the sport dont give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) where they finish or what flipping class.
    But the @ss clown cant prove that he races at all, thats the text book definition of HYPOCRITE ! Easy to type on 4m and ridicule others whole other deal to get out there and do it. sure crew member can chime in but this jackwagon jumps on those that do. no results, no name nada, just giving sh!t to others thats all $UMP$ offers this board. Tom

but if he is part of the sport ve it a fan a crew member track worker car owner and driver its all good and much better than some Cam Newton guy yeah he ca be arrogant smart guy but hey that's what makes the world go around

Well folks the only racing $UMP$ does is when he races to the toilet because he is so full of crap. This guy and his buddy old fan are real pieces of work, insulting racers, nothing more than bleacher pilots with little knowledge. lmao u idiots amuse me with your senseless drivel. You absolutely know what you are talking about...laughable I bet even your wife dislikes you, you nonracer!

really now how many years have you been going to the races and I am not defending him I don't call out drivers because they run a support class

but if he is part of the sport ve it a fan a crew member track worker car owner and driver its all good and much better than some Cam Newton guy yeah he ca be arrogant smart guy but hey that's what makes the world go around
    all anyone can verify is that $UMP$ types on 4m and probably works for Lomax. I dont care if its crew whatever. its one thing to discuss ideas make suggestions whatever. this cat is down right negative to people on 4m that are involved in the sport. so yeah oldfan you want it both ways, you want people fans alike to be able to share there take, fine. share away. sharing and berating others are two totally separate deals. $UMP$ berates anyone that dares to give there name or info, but being the hypocrite that he is, he hides all his info. you can bet i will be asking at the Hill this season, someone will give him up, if he is j@ck@ss on here then you can bet in real life he is no good to deal with. Tom

well he would be in fla right now

Quote Originally Posted by buzzxxx666 View Post
    big bad 4m bully lmao. Offered to meet up with you several times and each time nothing but excuses, guess Jamie wouldnt let you off work or you are just too chicken sh!t. here you go calling some other dude out that gives his name on here and yet you cannot provide a single shred of anything that even remotely suggest that you do anything more than crew for Jamie. Wonder if Jamie and crew know what a jackwagon you are on 4m, would be good if they knew. Seen this pattern on 4m far too many times racer post his name you give them grief and meanwhile you give out nothing but bulsh!t. He!! if anyone even runs a frickin hornet class thats more than you $UMP$. better hope your enemies or pals dont leak your name. small group at the Hill you can bet I will be asking around, bet all I am gonna find out is more evidence that you aint nothing but a mud scrapin troll on 4m and little else. Tom
    And I have offered to let you help on my car at the track and you said that Burger King won't give you time off on the weekends!

How is the weather down in fla tonight

And I have offered to let you help on my car at the track and you said that Burger King won't give you time off on the weekends!
    You are by far the most knowledgeable authority on BK on 4m, so you must be a manager at the one in Lowell. Surprised they will let you off work to crew on the 36L. BK is not my speed but thanks for the update, I prefer to eat a little better food. FLA, the only reason you would be in FLA is if Jamie paid your way to scrape mud. You dont race. BTW name the track and will show up to crew, it will easy to work on a car that does not exist in real life. Tom

You are by far the most knowledgeable authority on BK on 4m, so you must be a manager at the one in Lowell. Surprised they will let you off work to crew on the 36L. BK is not my speed but thanks for the update, I prefer to eat a little better food. FLA, the only reason you would be in FLA is if Jamie paid your way to scrape mud. You dont race. BTW name the track and will show up to crew, it will easy to work on a car that does not exist in real life. Tom
    You were the one who wanted to change the rules because you couldn't afford to race on a Burger King paycheck!

lomax is in fla just saying not defending anybody just stating the facts

lomax is in fla just saying not defending anybody just stating the facts
    I'm here getting ready for Shady Hill and Buzz is coming to help!

I'm here getting ready for Shady Hill and Buzz is coming to help!
    Oh right just let me know what car number and I will be there. Guessing this will happen when pigs fly.

You were the one who wanted to change the rules because you couldn't afford to race on a Burger King paycheck!
    the only one that ever post on 4m about BK is you, you are the only one you must work there as a manager.

Oh right just let me know what car number and I will be there. Guessing this will happen when pigs fly.
    Your mod still out in the backyard on milk crates?

always plenty of cr@p and no information, the only milk crates are the ones you and your boys lug around at BK. Offered to meet you at Hoosier last time I picked up tires, but as always you were a 4m phantom no show, just like that race car you dont have.